December Special Twenty-Seven: Floofy Cushions

A/N: Hello my marvellous Greekies! I hope you're doing amazing today! Okay, so, I've had to do a tiny bit of research on same-sex marriage for this fic, and I've just realized that I was very wrong about it being made legal in the 1980s, it was actually made legal in 2013 in the UK ... based on this website: https://www.parliament.uk/about/living-heritage/transformingsociety/private-lives/relationships/overview/lawofmarriage-/ (last paragraph). I'm so sorry to the same-sex couples here! But you'd be in your fifties before you could legally get married! Basically mid-life for them. I would also like to say, you know how the US prides itself on it's "equality" n' shit? Yeah, they made gay marriage legal a frekaing DECADE after Canada, and two years after the UK. Right, "equality". (In case you didn't want to solve my math problem, Canada made gay marriage legal in 2005, the UK in 2013, and the US in 2015) Anyhow, this chapter is 2.7k words long, and RobinHood37 made the lovely aesthetic above!

𝕰𝖛𝖆𝖓'𝖘 𝕻𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖁𝖎𝖊𝖜:

Evan sighed as he felt another little kid clutch onto his robes while he went to the nearest orphanage. This time a little boy with black hair and quite startling sea-green eyes. Evan thought he was probably the same age as the blonde girl, and his parents told him they saw the little boy controlling a puddle of water around two weeks ago.

Evan just sighed as he patted the little boy's head. He had put a disillusionment charm on him and told his parents he would be going out for the day. He was just thankful his parents didn't care where he went, as long as he came home in one piece and still acted like he was a king amongst wizards, he was good.

Obviously, if he had told his parents he was going to Olivia's house, they would've locked him in his own bedroom. He wasn't really sure if they were fine with him dating Liv, the only problem was, he hadn't actually told them yet. He didn't want to risk not being able to even go near Olivia, so he has just kept it a little secret, just for him amongst his family. He thought the only real reasons that they wouldn't like Olivia would be because her parents are both males, and one of them was a muggle, plus she was a Gryffindor (Okay, That was pretty big). But she was pureblood, so that had to count for something... yeah it probably wouldn't...

Evan just sighed through his nose and shook his head. It wasn't worth the risk, they'd probably want to "cleanse the taint of muggle and homosexuality" off of her. Evan shuddered as he thought about what that could mean.

Evan felt the little boy beside him trip a little, and Evan slowed down just a tad as he patted the little boys head. They were just a few seconds away from the orphanage. Luckily Evan made it there without any other mishaps and told the little boy the same thing he told the little girl, releasing the spell from off of him. Evan knocked on the door and out came Ms H.

"Oh, hello Evan dear, and this is another one you found? You must be going to the not so nice parts of town to find all these missing children," Ms H said as she smiled at Evan, then looked at the little boy. Evan just played with his fingers, a so nice part of town, yeah, that could explain his family's entire manor pretty well.

"Would you like to come in?" Ms H asked the little boy when he looked sceptically at her, she just smiled warmly as she started persuading him. "My name is Ms H by the way. The other kids love to guess what the H stands for, would you like to have a guess?" She asked.

The little boy fuzzled his eyebrows before getting a bright expression. Evan wondered how the little boy could have such a bright expression without wincing, he knew this little boy had been quite stubborn in the fact that he wouldn't "break".

"Hermes!" He shouted excitedly in an American accent, and Ms H just laughed.

"You are so very close, would you like to come in and walk with me to the dining hall while you guess some more?" Ms H asked as she held out her hand.