𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖊𝖓: 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖂𝖊 𝕯𝖔𝖓𝖊?

A/N: Hello my wonderful Greekies! I'm so sorry for not updating in so long. life sort of got in the way of things! Not to mention it was the end of the school year which meant everything was about 10x more hectic than normal. I'm on vacation now so I had a bit of time to edit this chapter! The aesthetic created by me on Photopea! I use Photopea and Procreate for everything photoshop. This chapter is 13.9k words long.

Also, I finally got Instagram and I do post some things about my stories on there, like snippets of chapters or maybe a new aesthetic. Though it is mostly fan art 😅. If you guys wanted to follow me, my username is greekgirl0777. I got the idea to do some fun Wattpad book things from RobinHood37 though! Now on with the story!

A few minutes before we last saw our "heroes" ...

𝕳𝖊𝖑'𝖘 𝕻𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖁𝖎𝖊𝖜:

As Hel shadow-travelled outside the door of the hospital wing, she saw the limp body of Professor Umbridge next to her. She quickly let go of the pinkie she had been holding onto as she looked at the Professor with disgust. A split second later, the realization of what they had done sunk in.

"Oh, my gods, what have we done?" Hel said, her voice breathy and her eyes wide. She has nearly killed a person. She nearly killed someone; a professor. Imagine the trouble she'd get into, not only at Hogwarts and on Midgard but Asgard. What would happen? A fledgeling goddess kills a professor where she was supposed to be a guest! Imagine the consequences!

"Oh we're done for," Hel muttered under her breath so low that only the person directly next to her could hear.

"We didn't know this would happen, none of us can see into the future," Sirius said, seemingly out of his trance he was in with the Dark Ones. Hel wasn't sure if he was trying to convince her, him, or everyone else that everything would be fine and they didn't mean to nearly kill a professor.

Hel heard someone clear their throat near them and both she and Sirius turned to see Harley leaning on the wall with the bottom of their left foot pressed against it. Their arms were crossed across their chest as they glared at Sirius. They seemed to be one of the only ones who were unfazed by the nearly dead professor. A feat Hel was impressed by if she was completely honest.

"Except for Harley," Sirius said quickly.

Hel took a deep breath and ignored the Professor for a moment as she took a quick headcount to make sure that everyone was still there. There have been times where when she shadow-travelled with a large group, some people went missing. The last time it was with gods so they could get back easily, a swish of the robes and they were back with Hel. Now with mortals, it wasn't so easy.

Remus seemed to be still a little dazed and Pandora seemed just a tad bit frightened by the lump that was the Professor, but both kept brave faces. Snape was next to Harley, the latter looking downright bored now that Hel examined them closer. James was next to Pandora seemingly doing a headcount along with Hel, and it seemed Pandora joined in after Hel looked away from her. Trust the momma bear twins to make sure everyone was alright. Declan was somewhat near James, but Hel nearly didn't notice him. Maelyn was next to Sirius and Sirius was next to Hel, so Hel was sure that everyone was there.

Hel sighed before thinking up a convincing lie. From the last time she dropped off students in the Hospital Wing, Madam Pomfrey was utterly livid with the Professor; it wouldn't take much to convince her. A simple lie would be easy and didn't have to be too convincing. All she needed was for Madam Pomfrey to take a good look at the limp professor, and she was sure that anything she said would work. Heck, she could talk about Freyja wearing a bright purple thong to a winter ball and Madam Pomfrey wouldn't notice. This was all if she was correct about Madam Pomfrey's priorities, and Hel was positive she got it right.