The link

What why can I only see black and red? Could it be that I am dead? My brain is killing me it feels like it is continually growing! Why the pain though? My vision starts to go all black as I faint because of the pain.

"Fiona wake up!" I hear Kaitlin yelling at me as I start to wake up again. As I began to sit up I feel the pain again pounding against my skull I lay back down again wailing in agony because of this pain in my head.

When the pain finally faded away Kaitlin helped me stand up and I look around. It looks like I'm in a hospital but instead of everything being white and grey the building is black and red. My mind tells me to gather myself together because we've just been through the first ever portal in the history of America.

Andreas walked up to me while I was in thought and smacked me."You idiot you had us worried!" Yelled Andreas.

 I looked at him and said "well it isn't my fault get over it because if I faint I will faint and I have nothing to do with me."

 "I know, I know," he replied. 

"You better know" I said with a snarl.

"Well someone is salty today." said Andreas

"Well no shit Sherlock." I sighed,"Sorry my mind is going through a lot."

"It's OK I Understand."

An/ hi this is Fiona thanx for all the reads once I finish this book I am going to write multiple second books and yes one will be a yogscast one please enjoy and have a great day.