The Begining

Hi I am Fiona Legna. I am no fancy person, in fact I could be normal if I wasn't doing what I am. I am going through a scientifically made portal as a test subject with two of my friends. They are called Andreas and Kaitlin, I became friends with these two after world war 3 happened. They helped me get over the mysterious disappearance of most of my old friends from before world war 3 which was a big loss for me.

I am happy that they are coming with me if they didn't I would be lonely where ever I am going. for all I know I could die because of this portal. I guess that I could go to the moon too, we just can't tell yet where we will go. We must have hope that we won't die and we will find a glorious new land through this portal.

The scientists said that we can each bring one small item through the portal with us. I will bring a pure white feather with me. It will represent life and how important life is to me. Without life there would be no me or you. There would be no life and nothing would exist. Some times I think about this and wonder about the world and how it has held so much life that has also been destroyed by life. Such as a predator prey relationship. anyways I'm going to keep this feather and pretend it was an angel's feather. Andreas is bringing a grey feather which I will think of as neutrality and Kaitlin is bringing a black feather which will mean death to me, not saying that she is a bad person though if she was like that she wouldn't be my friend.

I fear that we will die by going through the portal. For all we know we could end up on the moon! It is scary not knowing what could happen especially that we could die. I hope that at least my friends will survive. I feel pathetic relying on hope alone. My friends are happy to do this. They should think about this more carefully they get the choice of not going through. Sadly I don't get that privilege. If I had the choice I would not be doing this.

Now I stand in front of the portal with fear of death and hope of life. The portal is very strange. It reminds me of the nether portal from Mine Craft it has a black rim with purple swirling inside. As this was all very intriguing I suddenly felt a huge urge to go to the portal. My brain was telling me go through the purple into a new life. Before I knew it I was temporarily brainwashed and I had stepped through the portal and was being consumed by darkness of the purple which could lead to death but I had a feeling that death is not happening today. Instead I now knew that this was only the end of my beginning.