"Mama?" Virgil whispered.
"Its ok baby. Mamas got you. You're going to be ok," Janus whispered holding him close.
"Sticky...in my tummy," Virgil said softly. Janus started crying, kissing his head and holding him close.

"Logan!" Janus gasped, seeing his husband on top of the teacher, so angry as he punched him. There was a cop trying to get him off.
"This asshole hurt my son!" Logan said angrily.
"Not my fault hes so cute and small," Mr. Wilson mumbled, wiping blood from the corner of his mouth.
"He's five, you deadbeat perverted pedo!" Janus screeched, covering the boys ears.

The cops called the other students parents, who were all assured nothing had happened to their kids.

Virgil was brought to the hospital to make sure he was alright. But he didnt like when the doctor put his hand on him.
"I went to med school, would it be alright if I looked?" Logan said softly. The doctor nodded and let Logan. Virgil was still flinching and whimpering but didnt fully move away in fear when Logan touched him.

After making sure he wasnt harmed severely, except for clear hit marks on certain parts of his body, they let Virgil rest, Janus holding him.

"He got arrested, you're lucky that no one put any charges against you," Janus told Logan.
"I know, I'm sorry. I just lost my temper. What he did to Virgil.."

What had happened was that other students had heard Virgils crys and pleas for him to stop. A teacher walked by and heard it and got worried. So she called the police and when she learned which student it was, Virgils parents. When Mr. Wilson left the bathroom, Logan yelled at him. Then they found Virgil and he lost all control. He wanted to kill him for what he did. Virgil was 5! He was small for his age anyways, he barely weighed anything. He was powerless against a 6' 30 year old man.

After that whole thing, Virgil struggled to trust men. He liked his brothers and parents, but any other boy was terrifying to him. He hated being touched so much, and after learning what had happened to their baby brother, the twins became even more aggressive and protective of him. Someone touched him or scared him and they usually got really mad.

Virgil became friends with some girls in middle school, who all had a similar style and sense of humor and music. They were pretty cool, and never pushed him to talk, be outgoing or hug them, like the did with eachother.

Roman and Remus trusted them not to hurt Virgil, but were still on guard alot. But since they were 7 years older then him, they couldnt be around at school. Their bestfriend, Patton, was the only non family member male Virgil trusted enough to be alone with.

And that was because since the twins were 6, since before he was born, Patton had been around. The twins were Janus' birth sons and Virgil was Logans, the two men had gotten married when Virgil was 2. So he'd grown up around Patton, and knew Patton would never hurt him like that, or in general. If Roman and Remus trusted him, he was good

Virgil was 17 and still friends with the group of 4 girls. One of them had a boyfriend, who Virgil was reluctant to trust. He didnt really like being around him, since the boy always had this look to him. He gave Virgil a creepy feeling.

One day, about 3 weeks after this boy Jacob was introduced to them, Virgil was in the bathroom changing before gym. He usually made it so he would be alone in the change room, but that day Jaco was also there. Virgil tried his best to just ignore it and change quickly.

But it didnt go as planned. He was suddenly grabbed, pushed into the wall and felt this boy push up against him.
"J-Jacob let me go," Virgil managed to say, squirming and trying to get away. Jacob grinded against him, making Virgil whimper in fear.