chapter 19

Skips to nine months later

Jaylin's p.o.v
   So things have been great. Ty is very big he looks like he's going to pop. The doctors put him on bed rest for the next couple of days just in case his water breaks. So we're all chilling in the living room when all of a sudden.
"AHHHH!!!!"Ty yells holding his stomach. Then we see water dropping down his leg.
"Oh shut the baby is here omg omg ok everyone remain calm remain calm evening is going to be alright channy you call the ambulance arry you go get a wet towel"I tell free commands in a panic and everyone does as told.
Alright breath in and out babe a it's alright everything's going to be alright."I told him soon after the ambulance comes. It takes us fifteen minutes of agonizing screams and heavy breathing until we get there. They put him in a wheel chair and push him to the labor room. Soon he's in bed and they give him medicine to help the pain. Now he's holding my hand.
"Ok now I need you to give me a big push ok" the doctor says.
"OOOOOOOOH YOU BITCH NEXT TIME WEAR A CONDOM".He yelled at me while squeezing my hand hella hard.
"Alright I promise just let go of my hand pleasssse your hurting meeeeee" I cried a little bit.
"Fuck you mean let go of your hand you did this shit to me so you gone suffer with me." He said while pushing again. And then we heard a cry.
"Ok then the first one is out I see another head ok just one last push and it'll be over" the doctor said.
"JAYLIN I SWEAR WE ARE NOT HAVING ANOTHER BABY FOR A LONG MOTHERFUCKING TIME!" He yelled one last time and then there was another screen and he relaxed on to the bed finally laying go of my hand.
"Two beautiful baby girls" he said taking off his gloves.
"Um doc could you look at my hand I think he fractured something" I said looking at my hand turn purple. He chuckled and took me to another room putting bandages on my hand.
"Your really lucky to have that boy you know that." He said as we walked back to the room.
"Don't I know it" I said while looking at my babies. He waved at and signaled for me to come in.
"Hey babe what are we going to name them" he asked as I sat in the seat next to his bed. I looked and took one of them. She had hazel eyes and little curls.
"She is jade rarity young" I said looking at her beauty.
"Awww that's so pretty" he said smiling.
"And that one is Justine ruby young." I said while looking into her beautiful green eyes wonder where those came from.
"Ahhhhh our babies have babies it's so beautiful" our parents said while closing the video cameras. Everyone began to cloud around and talk about how exciting it's going to be with the babies.

Trey' s p.o.v

They think I'm gone nah they are mistaken.I'm going to get what I want no matter what it takes.

Hey guys I updated I really didn't know what to write so now here you go
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL MITCHES IF Y'ALL HAVE BETTER NAMES PLEASE TELL ME CAUSE THESE WERE STRAIGHT OFF THE DOME ON SOME REAL SHIT BUT YEAH