xo

Chantel's p.o.v

      AYYYYYYYEEEEEE WE OUTCHEA. Lmao nah let me stop me and the wifey are going out today to a amusement park. Well thats where I plan on taking her to make us official then after I am going to take her shopping with my black card(A/N: I wish I had one of those like I want to spend all that money) then we are gone eat something at  red lobster. Right now she is in the shower so I decide to go make her something to eat. I made french toast,home fries,bacon,and poured two glasses of orange juice. By the time I finished setting the table she came in dressed in kaki short shorts a "you can look but dont touch" half shirt and some cheetah print keds.

"Well damn who you trying to impress"I said while biting my lip.

"hmmmm I don't know but you seem to like it don't you" Ariana said winking at me.

" You bet your sweet bum I do" I said while I walked up behind her kissing her neck.

"Mmmmm stooooop baaabe I want to eaaaat" she said biting her lip trying to hold back her moans.

"I know what I want to eat" I whisper in her ear as I rub her boobs.

"Mmmmmmh uh I promise tonight when we come home" she said while turning to face me.

"okay and I want It all baby no holding back" I said as I pecked her lips as she blushed.

She whispered back an ok and went to eat her food. And god did she enjoy it sitting there moaning with every bite she took looking directly at me it got so bad that I had to take a shower a long one at that.When I finished she was in the living room on her laptop it was quiet and i didn't like it.

"FUCK IT UP BRO!" I yelled while making a beat.

"I AINT GANNA DO IT"she yelled back.

"FUCK IT UP BRO"I yelled again.

"I AINT GANNA DO IT" she yelled

"FUCK IT UP BRO" I yelled again.

"I AINT GANNA DO IT,I AINT GANNA DO IT" she yelled while doing this weird ass dance.

"HAHAHA yoooo lets go" I said to her  and we walked out the door together. That is why I love this girl  she is like my best friend and lover in one and would never do anything to hurt her so as of three days ago I dropped the hoes deleted all their numbers and today is the day I become comitted to the girl I love. So we pull up to six flags  and this lil girl done jumped out befor the car stopped.

"NIGGA YOU TRYING TO DIE!?!?!?" I yelled as i got out the car.

"NO I'M SOWWY I WAS EXCITED" She said back to me.

"OH IIGHT NEXT TIME WAIT FOR THE CAR TO STOP" I scold ed her like a mother does.

"Otay mommy" she said while giggling. I just smiled and grabed her hand as we walked inside. I pay for our tickets  and when got in she ran straight to the super man .

"OOOOOOH CAN WE GET ON THIS?!?!"  She squeeled .

"HAHA ok damn get on the line" I said while laughing at her. She got in line but it didnt take that long for us to get there.

"Okay you can hold my hand but i swear to ALLAH if you break it i will 2 step on your fourhead" I said as we began to board the ride.

(A/N: I say word to allah because my friend is indian and it's funny to see her angry :) ) 

"Okay" she says while giggling.

It was actually fun ride some really dark guy was in front of us and he was screaming his heart out while his friend just sat there laughing at him it was really funny. We went on the anaconda, nitro, el toro, and a bunch of other stuff till I  thought it was time to go.

"Ariana come on we have to get dinner" I said toher as she got a teddy bear that I won at one of the stand game thingys.

" BUT I DONT WANT TO " she whined as she walked over to me. I kissed her and she wrapped her arms around my neck to deepen the kiss.

"So can we go now" I said as we pulled away.

"Yeah lets go" She said while she wrapped her arm around my waist and my arm was on her shoulder. WE walked to the car and headed to read lobster. It was about a twenty minute drive to where we were eating at so it was fast. When we got there  we got a table fast and sat down.

"Did you have fun today??" I asked 

"Yeah you are the best unofficial girlfriend ever!!!!" she said while smiling

"Well lets make it official" I said as I got up and walked over to her. I stood her up turned her around and placed a diamond necklace that said My girl around her neck.

"OMG IT'S BEAUTIFUL" she swooned as she turned around and placed a loving kiss on my lips.

"I love you" I said as we kissed.

"I love you too" she said and we pulled away. We ate and then went home.

HEY YOU GUY'S I FINALLY UPDATED  THIS WAS JUST A PEAK AT CHANTEL AND ARIANA'S RELATIONSHIP I HOPE YOU LIKE 

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE