breaking news

Ty's p.o.v

So after we went shopping we decided we would go out to eat. So we decided  to go to TGIFridays and eat. We were in crosscounty so we walked there.

" Hi, would you like a table?" the waiter asked.

" um of coarse not we going to sta.."  jazzy was about to get smart till arry covered her mouth.

"umm a table for three please and thank you "I said as politely as possible without catching an attitude.

"sure right this way " the waitress aide and she walked us to our table. I was surprised at how fast we got our table seemingly as we just walked in and there were other people here beforeiox us. So.wwe sat down and ordered our food and jazzy asked the fatal question.

"do you think jay is going to be ok with the fact that your having two children?" she questioned.

" to be honest I really don't think he wanted the one I that I thought I had in here." I said sadness evident in my voice when I spoke."for real I  just have the thought that I'm berdoning him with the stress of these babies and if I have to I will raise them myself " I finished with a few tears sliding down my face.

" Here's your orders Oh my are you okay sir" she asked with real concern.

"um yeah I'm alright thank you for asking would you like to join us while we eat umm -looks at name tag- keisha"I asked happy that she was concerned tor me.

"well um sure my shift just ended I just wanted to attend to you guys." she said with a smile sitting down. And of coarse arty got to be the odd ball and sing keksha by jawan Harris.

"keishaaa keishaaa oh keisha girl I really Want to meet cha" she sang all horribly. keisha just waved and giggled.

"your really weird but I like it " she said smiling.

So we talked and chatted it up and turns out keisha is a single mother of a beautiful little girl named China and she is bisexual so we can hook her up with my brother from another other wise known as my cousin christopher. So she asked me why I was so big and I was like I'm pregnant and she was like Omg cograts what are you having and I was all like twin girls. So right now all of us are on our way back to the house including keisha she said her baby was with her mom for the day so she wanted to tag along so while we were in the car I texted the bro to come over so he can get his Mac on.

we made it to the house and every one was there in the living room including Chris.

"hey guys this is our knew friend keisha and keisha these are the guys " she sled and wave at everybody and blushed when she got to Chris.

"alright so babe I see you guys found out the sex of the baby " jay said coming up to me. I looked at the girls they were all nodding their head word tell him with their mouths.

" uh well honey you see we are actually having twin girls!!!!"I said getting excited. He stood frozen like he had seen a ghost.

"I knew you didn't want these babies so you know you can pack your shit and get out of my house."I yelled and stormed off to my room.

Jaylins p.o.v

damn I'm having twins two princess's to look after and beat up niggas for this is going to be great. I was pulled out my thoughts by channy clapping her hands in front of my face.

"yo you need to go talk to him he thinks you don't want him or the babies." she said vgiving me an upset look.

"alright thanks " I mumbled while I headed to his room.

"baby I'm sorry you know I lobe you right" I said as sat next to him on the bed.

"no your not you don't love me you dont want to be a family"he said through tears.

"baby look at me I love you ok and k lobe everything that you do so you getting pregnant is amazing that prophesy that we can have babies and that ik I want to have more and one day I'm going to put a ring on your finger and we are going to live happily ever after I was just shocked when you told me that then I contemplated how many niggas asses I'm going to have to kick for my angels." I said smileing getting a chuckle out of him and with ghat we kissed and went back out to our friends.

ALRIGHT GUYS ANOTHER CHAPTER I HOPE ITS LONG AND SATISFIES YOU

MADE NEW FRIENDS

A LIL DRAMA NOT TO MUCH BUT ITS ALL GOING TO CHANGE ON A FEW CHAPTERS

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

PEACE

LOVE

AND

SKITTLES

CC2LIV3