1.32

"When me and you kissed it was literally only a few hours before I had to say goodbye to my only nephew Zyria." Knox started and Zyria nodded playing with her fingers softly.

"And I'm not saying that's an excuse to ignore you for weeks but I just didn't feel like talking to anyone. I couldn't go to Dakota crying about what happened because she was already feeling that but way worse. I didn't want to come to you screaming and yelling about my messed up and fucked up life" Knox said and sighed looking down at his lip as he pulls his arms to rub the back of his neck.

"But you can come to me Kno-"

Shaking his head slowly he looked at Zyria cutting her off "I don't like talking about my problems Zyria and I knew that if I came to you talking then we would have to address the kiss and I didn't want to talk about it"

Zyria opened her mouth to say something but sighed and looked away from Knox and outside the wind shield.

"Knox I feel like this all is just a giant roller coaster" Zyria mumbled biting her bottom lip. Knox looked at her and frowned at her statement.

"It is just a giant roller coaster of emotions and feelings for me and I can't take it anymore" Zyria continued.

"What are you saying Zyria?" Asked Knox and Zyria didn't respond only shook her head.

"So you are saying that you don't want to do this anymore right" Knox said nodding his head as he rolled his eyes.

"What is this Knox? God I don't even know what this is we are doing anymore" Zyria said looking at him. Knox was silent as he stared into her eyes with a small frown on his face.

"I like you Knox I really do but I'm not going to keep going through the same cycle of you talking to me and then you just cold and closed off not talking to me" The girl said rolling her eyes as she ran a hand down her face.

"A silly game if he's likes me he likes me not and I don't have time for it Knox. This isn't middle school" She continued and Knox raised his eyebrow at her comparison.

"Zyria I'm not trying to waste your time but you have to work with here. I'm not good at the whole feelings and relationship thing. I suck at talking about my feelings" Knox tried to explain but Zyria sighed

"Just tell me if you truly like me or not" She pleaded and Knox nodded.

"I do like you Zyria. A lot" he responded and Zyria smiled. He took her hand and entangled their hands together causing Zyria to bit her lip and stare at their hands.

"Then le-" Zyria was cut off by Kaia running up to the car banging on the window causing them both to jump.

"Aye aye drive me to your house because Dakota just called me screaming about something I can't fucking understand because she's screaming and crying" Kaia said opening the back door getting in the car. Zyria frowned and Knox's eyes widened before he started the car and pulled out of the driveway.

"What is with you and Dakota banging on my car windows like a mad women" Knox asked rolling his eyes as he drives toward his house. Zyria laughed and looked out the window.

"Oh shut up and drive bitch" Kaia said getting on her phone.

"See that's definitely Dakota" Zyria said laughing and Kaia smiled shaking her head.

~~

"Well I'm going to go talk to her while y'all do y'all weird couple but not couple shit" Kaia said as Knox pulled away into his driveway. Kaia hurried out of the car and went inside the house.

"Um can we go on like a walk or something I don't want to just sit in this car" Zyria asked and Knox nodded before turning the car off.

"Yeah of course"

Zyria got out the car quickly and wrapped the blanket around herself. Knox got out as well and locked the car doors.

"Are you cold?" Knox asked Zyria who nodded slowly. He opened his trunk and got out an all black sweatshirt before holding it out to Zyria.

"Thank you" she took the blanket off her and quickly pulled the sweatshirt over her head. The smell of Knox's cologne began to flood her nose and Zyria couldn't stop the small smile that appeared on her face.

"Smell good?" Knox asked her as a smirk appeared in his face and Zyria rolled her eyes nodding. She wrapped the blanket back around her and they began walking down the sidewalk together.

"Zyria I don't want you to think that I'm just trying to waste your time and have you going on an emotion roller coaster." Knox said looking at her who sighed.

"I know you don't mean to do it Knox I just want it to stop." She replied as she looked at the ground.

"I know and I'm going to try my best to stop this. I can't promise that I'm not going to do it again because I might but I want you to know that I don't want to treat you like that. I really do like you and I want us to be together but I know that I need to work on myself some I guess and learn some things" Knox said and Zyria looked at him in shock. She smiled and stood in front of him.

"Well that's a start so I can never be ungrateful for that because at least you are going to try to be better" She mumbled and Knox smiled down at her. He stepped closer to her and leaned down meeting her lips with his in a soft kiss.

"I hope that one day that I will be able to do that again and again" Knox whispered against her lips and Zyria smiled pecking his lips softly.

"Me too"

.