Floor By Floor

***

Hey, Familia of the Closet! In this chapter, I'm gonna delve more into Kirito's egotistical side. His side that's fueled by hatred. That and there will be quite a few time skips. Anyway, enjoy, love ya!<3

-Seijirou

***

(Kazuto) 

"I'm gonna kill that murdering son of a bitch. I'm gonna do what I should have 3 fucking years ago." I began ascending the stairs. I heard a single person following me, but I didn't look. I just kept walking, making my way to the floor we never made it to. Floor 76. Bloody hell. Never thought I'd see the day. I kept walking and walking and walking. Further and further into the darkness. Into the Abyss. The stairway got darker and darker. It seemed as if I'd been walking for hours. Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I swung around and saw Sinon, she was out of breath. I pulled her into a hug, she didn't refuse. "I'm sorry for leaving you behind." 

"It's okay. I'm here now," Sinon smiled. I smiled along with her. I turned back to the pitch-black stairway and continued walking. After a couple of minutes, I began seeing the reflection of light on the wall up ahead. We walked over to the light, it was a doorway, leading to a brightly-lit field. The sun was going down over the horizon. "Wow." 

"I know," I said. I took Sinon by the hand and turned toward her. I contemplated my next move and followed through. I knelt on one knee and looked in Sinon's eyes. Her face went red. "Sino- No, Asada. Ever since we got stuck in here, I've had nothing but horrible memories of my past come flaring back to life. But you overpowered those memories, replacing them with beautiful, blooming ones. And I want to keep making those memories with you. I want to keep replacing the bad with the good. Asada Shino, will you promise to make it out of this game with me? To be with me forever? And to marry me for real?" I said, pulling out a cyan-colored ring that I had received from a drop about a month ago. She began crying, her tears rolled down her rosy-red cheeks. She nodded intently, agreeing with my proposal. I smiled and held her hand, sliding the ring on her finger. She fell into my arms and didn't let go of me. She nuzzled closer into my chest, crying a flood of happy tears. I leaned backward onto the grass, looking into the gorgeous mountain line, concealing half of the glowing sun. Sinon laid down as well. I had my legs crossed with my hands behind my head. Sinon had her arm draped over my body with her head resting on my chest. 

"I love you." She whispered, just loud enough for me to hear. I took one hand out from behind my head, placing it on the small of her back, just above her butt. 

"I love you too." I replied. Sinon crawled from her position and was on her stomach, facing me. She placed one knee on each side of my torso and put her forehead to mine. I ached for this connection, her skin on mine. It was my ecstacy. But I craved more, like any drug addict, I needed more. I would do anything for another fix. I took my hand from her back and placed it on the back of her neck. I pulled her face closer to mine, connecting our lips, not leaving any area uncovered. I grazed my tongue across her bottom lip, begging for entrance. I slid my tongue into her mouth, covering ever squared millimeter. I heard a small moan come from Asada which only made my craving stronger. I took my other hand gripped her butt. Another moan, a slightly louder moan, escaped her lips. I softly pushed her away, a strand of saliva still holding onto each of our mouths. I moved to her neck, leaving love bites across her shoulder and clavicle. Sinon moved to my neck doing the same, leaving small, purple marks on my neck. 

"We should save this for later." She said, placing her finger to my lips. I whimpered in pleasure, nodding excessively. Sinon got off of me and stood up. I put my hands to the ground above my head, rolled back, and launched myself into the air, landing perfectly on my feet. "Show off." I playfully stuck my tongue out at her. Suddenly, the others came out of the stairwell. They set foot on the grass and looked at us.