Chapter 1

Lindsay's POV
Lindsay heard Justin , Voight's son, talking as she came up the stairs.
" Yeah, well she's a really good baby she sleeps through the night and doesn't cry the much."
Lindsay saw Voight holding Justin's daughter as she came to the top of the stairs.
" Lindsay!" Justin said as she approached them " This is my daughter, Hayden," as he looked at his daughter he started talking in a baby voice," and Hayden, this is your Aunty Erin."
" She's beautiful." She said as she picked up her honorary niece.

Jay's POV
" She's beautiful." Halstead heard Lindsay say as he typed in the alarm system code.

"Who is she talking about?" He wondered while he quickly climbed the stairs.

When he reached the top he saw Lindsay holding a baby that must have been Justin and Olive's.
God, was she beautiful. She had here blond hair hanging down her back, and she was wearing skinny jeans that hugged her curves in just the right places. He wanted her so bad but Voight would kill him if he ever made a move, Lindsay was like a daughter to him.

"Jay!" Lindsay called" get over here and look at this little cutie!"
Jay walked up behind her , reached over her shoulder and grabbed the baby's hand.

"She precious." He said to Justin" How long are you guys here for?"
" About a week then I'm being deployed for 6 months." Replied Justin.

Just as he finished speaking the baby began to cry, Olive went to pick up Hayden but Lindsay was already shushing her, she would be a good mom too.

Just as the baby stopped crying Antonio walked in" Double homicide of two the leaders of the biggest gangs in Chicago." He said

" We'll go." Justin said as he picked Hayden up from Lindsay and headed down the stairs.