Progress

One week prior with Ochako, 3rd person POV:

"Alright, allow me to explain a trick I'm going to have you learn. Today, I'll teach you a trick called Gears." Ochako looked completely confused. "What are Gears?" "They're techniques that my darling uses in order to become stronger. The first of his Gears is Second Gear. This is where he increases the size of his red blood cells in order to have his base stats increase. Due to him being made of rubber, this has less strain on him. But that doesn't mean this isn't a double edged sword." Ochako heard this carefully as Hancock explained. "The more he does this, the more time he cuts off his lifespan. For a normal human, this will become even more difficult since their bodies aren't meant to do this." "But why am I trying to if you know it's not going to work?" Hancock looked at Ochako and smiled. "Unlike most humans, you can effect people with your mind. Have you wondered what would happen if you directed that power inwards to yourself?" Ochako never thought about it, but maybe she could use her Devil Fruit on herself in order to make herself different. "Paramecia Devil Fruits must be extremely open to ideas to become stronger due to their power varying."

Back to present

"No matter what you do, this power won't be enough to beat me chuu." Ochako held her left hand up and pulled her right fist back. Not sure what to expect, Chew prepared himself for the attack. "Jet." Too fast for anyone to see, Ochako came at Chew and socked him in the gut. "PUNCH!" The fishman didn't expect this to lose the wind in his lungs. He went flying into the railing of the ship to make a dent into the steel. 'What the hell was tha-" Before he could finish his train of thought, Ochako came at him with a roundhouse to the face. "Jet Sweep!" The hit was strong enough that it sent Chew right off the ship and directly at the Kuja pirate ship. Thanks to the scurmish, the barrier was able to be dropped for him to land directly in front of the pirate empress herself. "Who placed this disgusting beast in front of me?" Hancock kicked the barely conscious Chew to the side for him to finally lose his ability to think. 'What....what's wrong with these women?'

Back on the ship, Itsuka had taken on Kuroobi. "You think just cause you know the basics to fishman karate, you'll be a match to me? You're sorely mistaken!" Both came at one another with Itsuka avoiding the attacks. She came below the fishman martial artist before using Armament Haki to his chest. This acted as a force towards Kruoobi who forcibly was slid a bit away. "So you know some tricks not baOOF!" His speech was stopped by a solid punch to the face. "You probably didn't know this, but I already had a large bit of knowledge on martial arts where fishman karate wasn't as complicated to learn as it would for most." Itsuka came at Kuroobi to give an uppercut to the jaw before hitting his chest with the palm of her hand. This caused a shockwave to knock Kuroobi to the ground with his insides feeling like they were hit by a bus. "T-that's impossible that a human can use fishman karate at this level." Itsuka went over to her naginata before explaining. "It's not just fishman karate I was using. Jinbei told me right off the bat that just that won't do much."

Flashback to one week ago with Itsuka

"Fishman karate?" "It's a martial arts style where fishmen are able to use the water inside their opponent as a weapon against them." Jinbei explained while going over what special about the martial arts. "Most beings are made of almost all of their bodies physical makeup of water. Fishman karate works on creating ripples in this water where even one that is unable to have physical damage done to them, this allows one to injure them." "Amazing." Itsuka looked at her hand before being told one extra thing. "Being human however, you won't be able to use it nearly as well as a fishman since this was meant to be used for fishmen." "So if I'm going to face a fishman that knows it and is at the same level as me, I'm done for." "Not necessarily. For I will also teach you the basics of Armament Haki. Since your background knowledge in martial arts takes half the battle away in learning fishman karate, you'll be able to pick it up faster than most beginning it. But for Armament, it works on a somewhat similar guideline in it's base form. But instead of using your energy to make ripples in the flow of water, consider it more as you're making a barrier with your energy." "Sounds simple in base measures."