Izuku's Fury

half an hour before the declaration, Izuku POV:

After the match I had, me, Ochako, Itsuka, Tsu, Fluffy and my competitor had rested in the hall watching the children practice martial arts.

"So now you've got people from the Grand Line looking for you?" Tsu was curious as I shrugged it off.

"I will admit it's kinda interesting. Your fighting style was also kinda unique miss...." I asked my opponent for her to smile and remind me who she was.

" I asked my opponent for her to smile and remind me who she was

"It's Rebecca."

"My apologies for forgetting it."

"None at all. However, you seemed to be rather respectful during the fight." She explained as she noticed me pull weights off my body before even starting the match and bowing to her after I won.

"I grew from the bottom and reached my height not holding anything back. If my opponents won't hold anything back, then it's only fair that I don't."

Rebecca seemed to be rather impressed by this comment. "That's very noble of you."

"So why did you wanna fight Izuku?" Ochako questioned for our new friend to explain.

"I'm actually here for diplomatic reasons with my country of origin Dressrosa. When I heard of a powerful swordsman in this country that accepted duels, I couldn't help myself being a former gladiator."

'She's a gladiator? Impressive.' "What kind of business was it?" I asked while sipping from my drink.

"YOU'RE JUST GONNA IGNORE SHE'S A DIPLOMAT!?" The girls shouted in amazement.

"Princess...actually."

"THAT'S EVEN WORSE!" The two of us kinda laughed before Rebecca continued.

"I actually had dealings with the Yaoyorozu family. I was planning to go over there after our match was over to discuss it."

"Oh. Maybe we can head over there together. I'm actually dating their daughter as well as these three ladies." We walked out of the dojo and onto the streets towards the Yaoyorozu's estate.

Rebecca seemed astonished before making a comment. "So you are dating a total of four women? And I believed my country held passionate people."

Fluffy jumped off Ochako's shoulder when he saw two sticks to pick up and start practicing using two weapons. "Looks like Fluffy's interested in swordsmanship."

"He did kinda have sparkles in his eyes when watching you go head to head with Rebecca." Ochako started to laugh while Fluffy put the sticks to his side and bowed as if he was paying respect. "Maybe we can have a sword wielding Lapahn soon."

We continued our journey to the estate and noticed a wall blown open to it. "This doesn't look good." We jumped through the wall to see several of the workers injured and on the floor. 'Momo.' I ran in the house with Tsu, Ochako and Itsuka behind me to find Momo on the ground and a man getting up that looked like her father.