My Birthday Cop Is My Teacher? #2

Okay so you guys should know that i have started re-writing My Birthday Cop Is My Teacher and this is the first chapter. I have been trying to write this for a while but then came up with a total creative block. But magically today i have managed to write two whole chappters and create a new cover!

I will be keeping the orriginal book up and i will complete it before July.

So here it is... The first chapter of My Birthday Cop Is My Teacher #2 !

Please vote if you like it! Comment and tell me if it's better or worse than the first one! Fan if you want more!

I just love you guys so much!!!

-Charlie :)

I sat down at the lunch table with a happy sigh. Today was my birthday which meant that I could have everyone waiting on me for the day. Oh how I do love the time of year where it's my birthday! Whenever someone in my friendship group had a birthday it was their turn to be treated like royalty. Everyone had to do anything you asked for.

I grinned up at one of my dark haired best friends, Jamie, as he set a plate with a piece of pizza and a pile of chips on in front of me. Jamie mock bowed before sitting beside me. Jamie had been one of my best friends for years and just last year he came out the closet. If you get what I mean...

"How is her royal highness today?" He questioned throwing a chip into his mouth. I chuckled.

"Me or you?" I replied then threw in a wink just for the sake of it. He threw his head back laughing.

"On any other occasion I'd say me... but this once, I'll let you have it." He smirked before throwing another chip into his mouth.

"Ugh! I can't believe Mr Wilson!" Another one of my best friends, Chrissie, huffed throwing herself into the chair besides me.

"What's up?" She huffed again before turning to face me.

"Ugh... Nothing... Just Mr Wilson." She took a long sigh. "Anyway, what are the plans for tonight then?" Her glare removed itself from her face and was replaced with an overly excited grin. Jamie squealed and started clapping his hands excitedly.

"I don't know... You guys are the ones that have to plan the whole thing, remember?" Chrissie clapped her hands, joining Jamie in his little squealing fest.

"Oh! I have such a good idea!" She jumped out of the chair on my right and ran to the empty seat beside Jamie. I shook my head and started tucking into my yummy piece of pizza. My friends were mental I swear. But I guess if they weren't... They wouldn’t be my friends.

"Happy birthday!" Another best friend sat opposite me. Kaya is really pretty. She has beautiful blonde hair that reached her shoulders, crystal blue eye and she was so innocent. "How's the birthday been so far, honey?" Although Kaya was the most innocent out of our small group of 5, she has always been seen as the mother, the one who looks after her children and makes sure none of them are sad.

"Honestly?" She nodded eagerly. "For once, it's actually been pretty awesome so far. Mum got me the new iPhone." I boasted happily holding up my iPhone 5. "Aquata came over yesterday and we have each other presents... I got her One Directions new Cd and some chocolate. And she got me Asking Alexandria’s new album and some sweets." Aquata is my twin sister, I'm an hour older then her but in my mother’s eyes and pretty much everyone else's; I'm viewed as the baby. Aquata is tall and had beautiful long blonde hair, while I'm short and have cute short blonde hair. I have blue eyes, she has green.