41: The OG Siblings

" Joshie!" JoJo leapt onto his back as he walked down the hall.

" Josie!" He caught her before they both went tumbling to the ground.

" I feel like I haven't seen my big bro in forever." She complained as Josh continued to trudge down the hall with her on his back.

" You literally saw me ten minutes ago." He deadpanned.

" Not what I mean. We used to have movie marathons and kick out the others because it was sibling time." She was practically dead weight as he carried her.

" I remember." He nodded, setting her on her feet.

" Can we have a sleepover tonight?" She asked hopefully.

" You do remember my wife, who happens to be one of your best friends, and my daughter?" Josh cocked an eyebrow.

" And Ben and Bexley were basically siblings when she wasn't being his mother." She stated.

" That is true." He nodded.

" Come on Josh, please." She pouted.

" Fine." He sighed.

oOOo

" Bexley, I'm stealing your husband tonight." JoJo stated as she walked into the warmup room.

" Solid. Just know that he gets cranky without food." Bexley replied.

" And his wife, I've noticed." Cara commented.

" He'll survive without me for a night." Bexley rolled her eyes playfully.

" Bexley, we get to have mother
son time!" Ben called as he entered the room with Josh, Sky, Nick, Natalie and Penny.

" I feel very left out." Sky commented.

" My others sons can join, of course." Bexley grinned.

" Nat, we're getting a quiet night." Cara said excitedly.

" They won't be breaking in through the balcony!" Natalie cheered.

" I thought we were done with that." JoJo gave the boys a disappointed look.

" This had happened before?" Natalie asked.

" Yeah, back when JoJo first joined tour." Josh nodded.

" Back when we thought Ben was the only one with a girl." Sky threw a pointed look towards Josh.

" We were being quiet about our relationship." Josh leaned against Bexley as she stretched, knocking her over.

" Gee, feel the love." She murmured sarcastically.

" I love you!" JoJo wrapped her arms around Bexley, pulling her down.

" Is it strangle Bexley day?" She shoved Josh off her. Well, tried to at least. He simply laid on her, pinning her and JoJo to the ground.

" Joshua!" Bexley tried to move but was stuck.

" Yay!" Penny climbed on his back and began bouncing.

" Oh, Penny." He grunted as she jumped on his back.

" Tickle him." Bexley smiled.

" Penelope Reagan Burrage, don't you dare." Josh gasped. A wicked grin flashed over the little girl's face. She dug her fingers into his side, causing him to jump. JoJo and Bexley were able to move.

" You're evil." Josh grabbed Penny, tickling her.

oOOo

" What're we watching?" JoJo asked, plopping next to Josh.