𝐇𝐚𝐝 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭. 𝟐

Olivia found herself sitting alone on the side of the beach, surrounded by crowds of people. They chatted and laughed in groups. She had socialised to the point of exhaustion and had lost all interest in her usual nightly hookup. She didn't want to admit it, but JJ's words had stung. The phrase "cheap whore" replayed in her mind, and she scoffed at the very thought of those words coming from him. She had once believed that JJ would be the last person to call her that.

In that moment, all Olivia wanted was a conversation with JJ. However, this time, JJ was the source of her sadness, and she couldn't turn to him to make it better. Despite being surrounded by so many people she knew and loved, a deep sense of loneliness consumed her. Her heart ached with emptiness, and she longed for JJ, even though he was the one who had left her feeling this way.

The girl's thoughts were abruptly interrupted by the infuriating sound of Rafe Cameron. "Hey, Liv, what's up?" Rafe spoke in a mocking tone, his signature, sickening smirk plastered across his face as he approached her.

"Rafe, please, just fuck off. The idea of interacting with you right now is beyond revolting," Olivia snapped, her irritation clear in her tone. As the words left her lips, she noticed JJ with the touron he had been talking to earlier, sticking his tongue down her throat in full view. Liv watched with a mix of jealousy and longing as his hands were entwined in the girl's hair.

"Actually, no, Rafe, stay," she said, her fake smile masking her true emotions. She took a moment to glance at JJ, whose lips appeared firmly attached to the blonde touron, now seated on his lap.

Rafe leaned in, his voice a sinister whisper in Olivia's ear. "I want to do more than chat, Olivia." The mere sound of his voice sent shivers down her spine, and she struggled to suppress her revulsion. She knew exactly how to get under JJ's skin, and if anything could stoke his jealousy, it was this.

Seduction was Olivia's forte, and she moved into Rafe's personal space with a calculated look of desire in her eyes. She gave him a lustful glance, and his eyes locked onto hers as he leaned in, going in for a rough, unpleasant kiss. Olivia maintained the delicate balance of disgust and determination, allowing Rafe to take control, knowing that this would undoubtedly get JJ's attention.

Rafe moved in even closer, his lips grazing against Olivia's neck. It was a gesture that would have typically sent her head spinning, but now it made her feel sick to her stomach. She forced out a soft moan, feigning encouragement to keep up the charade. His kisses grew rougher and more unpleasant, and his hand slid around her waist, forcibly pulling her closer to his body. Olivia continued to play her part, all the while hoping that JJ was watching.

Olivia's breath quickened, her heart pounding in an irregular rhythm, racing as Rafe's hand began to snake its way toward her body, deftly searching for the seam of her dress.

She tried to maintain her composure, reminding herself that she had been in similar situations with men before. However, the fact that it was happening with Rafe made her question her own actions. She knew she needed to keep up the act a little longer, all in an effort to capture JJ's attention.