Chapter 2: Shocking Truth

Start from the beginning

"Who exactly the both of you? And what am I doing here? You are the young man from the grocery, aren't you?" Diana asked in a calm tone. The confused expression on her face remained, but she needs to calm down.

The two young teens don't seem to bring danger to her. She is safe...right?

"Lucas talk!" The girl ordered the young man named Lucas.

"Tsk. I brought you here" He said. Athanasia glared at him. Lucas cleared his voice before talking again. "Lady Diana, I brought you here as a gift to Athanasia the princess of the Obelian Empire and you are currently on her room"

'Wait... WAIT! ATHANASIA? OBELIA?'

Diana laughed nervously. "Both of you... You are a fan right?"

"Fan?" Athanasia asked in curiosity.

"Athanasia is a character from my novel 'lovely princess' are you two pranking me? Did my publisher exposed my identity already?"

Athanasia's eyes became widely open. 'The reincarnation of Diana is the writer of that story?' Athanasia glanced at Lucas, but Lucas only gave her a meaningful look. 'Damn... How? Lucas, you better give me an explanation later'

"Unfortunately, we are not a fan" Lucas replied.

'But I have read your stories on my previous life' Athanasia thought. 'I still can't believe that you are the reincarnation of Athanasia's mother... Which is actually me'

"I'm telling the truth, Lady Diana. That young woman is Athanasia and you are currently at the Obelian kingdom." Lucas explained to Diana.

'I can't remember writing a character named Lucas. If they are telling the truth and I got transported on my own story, then in what chapter am I currently at?'

"If this is a prank please, stop it. This is not funny" Diana calmly replied. She forcefully stands up and quickly made a step to reach the veranda. The two young teens only keep their eyes on her as she executes her actions.

"What the..." In shocked, Diana unconsciously uttered when she saw the view at the veranda. "T--this place... Oh no, where exactly I am?"

"I told you, Lady Diana, We are telling the truth. Do you want to see it for yourself? Try to go out and ask about where you are currently right now to some citizen outside, they will definitely have the same answer. You are in Obelia"

"Lucas, don't talk to her like that" the young woman who claimed Athanasia hissed at Lucas.

"If you are telling the truth then, what am I doing here? Why did you bring me here?" Diana asked them.

Lucas grunted for a moment before glancing at Athanasia. "Uh... Can we go inside first? Lucas will explain everything to you mama" Athanasia replied to Diana.

When Athanasia called Diana 'Mama' Diana's heart keep pounding as if she was longing for that word. She can't help it but gave the young woman a nod.