"You thought."

"Fuck." I mumbled. I looked up and saw Yuno looking down on me along wind his cloud. "Can't you just shower in the rain with me? Why do you gotta be a kill-joy." I frowned at him. "You only live once, man! Might as well make it exciting!" I said and put out his cloud.

"Oi!" Before he could cast another one I took his hand and ran with him. I could hear thunders roaring in the background. I felt my feet being swept away by something making me fall down.

"Hey!" I said.

"That's for dragging me." I sat up and cleaned my clothes.

"You and your petty ass." I said. Yuno sat across me.

"How does the dirt tastes like?" He smirked at me.

"Really really good... You plan on trying it?" I asked him.

"No th-"

"Too late!" I went behind him and pushed his face down the dirt. "Take that!" I laughed so hard making me tumble on Yuno's back, landing in front of him. I felt the ground hitting my back. I opened my eyes and saw his face full of dirt making me laugh again. "Your.. pfft hahahahaha!" I laughed again. "Your face looks like shit!" Once I finished laughing my ass off I opened my eyes.

"Done laughing?" He said. I gulped when I realized how close he is. I looked at his face. The way the water droplets that trickles on the tips of his hair and on his nose, the way his golden eyes oppose the gloomy weather today, the way his lips formed into a thin line. "Done staring?" He asked, catching me off-guard.

"H-Huh?" I said and looked him in the eyes.

"I'm not."

"Wh-what?" I asked him once again, making sure I heard him correctly.

"Nothing, stupid." He mumbled and looked away. I sighed in relief. Phew, I think he's the reason why I'm gonna die early. I sat up and faced him.  I sat there and looked at him. Do I go back now? I mean, there's nothing to do here anywa- Fuck... I looked back to where we came from and realized that once again... I'm lost.. Fuck! I wanted to shout but afraid that Yuno would notice. I looked back at him who's still facing away. Play it cool.

"Psh maaan you're boring.. I'm gonna head back now." I mentally face-palmed myself saying that. I turned around and walked away from him. I made sure to walk slowly just in case... I stopped walking when I felt a hand grabbing my arm. I silently smiled to myself. Jeez! This is not me anymore! I took a few deep breaths before facing him. "Why?"

"Ca-can we um.." He mumbled and looked away, still holding my arm.

"What?"

"Canwejuststayhereforafewminutesoruntiltherainstops." He said and looked down. I widened my eyes and laughed a little.

"I'm sorry but can you.." I laughed remembering his face saying that sentence. "can you say that again?" I cleared my throat and crouched down so I could look at his face.

"Canwe-"

"But this time little bit slower please?" I chuckled making him chuckle as well. He took a few deep breaths before lifting his head and saying the words.

"Can we just stay here for a few minutes or until the rain stops?" He said.

"Yeah suuureeee." I said and plopped down to the field. We sat there side by side. "Sooo.." I looked at Yuno in my peripheral vision. "what do you wanna do?" I asked him.

"I don't know."

"You know, we'll freeze to death if we just sat here.. in an open area.. in a storm.." I looked at him and looks like he got the message. "with winds enough to detach a roof from a house.." I saw him stood up and offer his hand. Um I guess.. he did not get the message? Jeez man I wanna go back already.. On a second thought.. spending time with Yuno ain't that bad.