05

Days had passed since the incident at the Royal Capital and we had no missions since then. We're just here.. chilling on the base. Pretty boring.

"Hey Asta do you wanna join us on a blind date?" Finral asked Asta. What's a blind date?

"What's a blind date?" Asta asked.

"Um... you'll see," Finral said. "Luck? Do you wanna go too??" He asked the blonde boy.

"Are we going to fight there? Is there someone strong??" Luck asked, how typical of him.

I noticed Noelle was a little bit uneasy on the side so I went to her.

"Noelle-san are you okay? Do you have something on your butt for you to move like that?" I asked.

"Eh? Well, nothing just um.." she trailed off.

I made a questioning look on my face. "What?"

"Do you want to go with Asta and Finral-senpai?" She asked me. Well there's not much to do here and it's my chance to explore the kingdom. I nodded.

"Oi! Finral-senpai! Can we co- Mmph!!" Noelle covered my mouth.

"Ah it's nothing please continue your discussion!" Noelle turned to me. "Stupid! Why did you go shouting like that!" She said. Why is her face turning red?

"Eh? You said you want to come with them? Finral-senpai's spatial magic would be convenient for us."

"But.. " she sighed. "You know what? Just follow my lead." She said. 

"Let's go to a place called Nairn, they have wonderful ladies there." Finral said as he opened a portal.

"Lia-san we have to follow them quietly." Noelle said. I just shrugged. What is wrong with this girl? "Let's go." she whisper-shouted.

As we stepped quietly onto the other side of the portal I was amazed by how beautiful the town is. It was nighttime and there were lanterns everywhere!

I followed Noelle silently as I was admiring the town. We went inside this restaurant and Noelle left me to do something. I stood up and went outside to get some fresh air and explore the city. I passed by many families enjoying their time with each other.

I remember the time back in the Diamond Kingdom when they told me that having friends and loved ones is only a waste of time. I sighed I didn't really feel the warmth of having somebody, all my life I've been by myself.

"Who would've thought that I'd see you here, Lia-san." Some creepy guy spoke behind me. I stomped on their foot, elbowed their side, and punched their nose. I turned around and saw Yuno crouching on the ground.

"I am so sorry! I thought you were a random creepy dude!" I crouched down to reach his level. I mean he kinda deserve it because he was rude to me. "Are you okay?" I sheepishly smiled at him.

"Is that how you say hello from where you came from?" He still manages to mock me in that state huh? I helped him stand up.

"I was thrown off guard, sorry." I apologized. "It was kind of your fault by the way. If you didn't sneak up like that I would've greeted you like a normal person," I laughed lightly.

"Wow, I am so sorry," He said sarcastically. "What are you doing here anyway?" He asked still holding his side.

"I went with Noelle who wants to go to this restaurant and.." Shit.

"And?" He asked.

"I... uh... I think I lost them haha." I scratched my cheek damn it. I looked up to Yuno who was also looking at me. He pushed my forehead with his index finger.