Chapter 1

Adrianna's POV.

Hey my name is Adrianna Leeks I am 17 and my birthday is in two more months. Right now I am staying here in Daytona Beach, Florida and some people say I am a drama Queen but me, I personally don’t see it. I have been with my sexy, kind, and caring boyfriend Angelo for 3 years and 9 months now today makes nine months. I really and truly have a great personality but sometimes I can be just a little over the hedge, so bear with me. Right now I am peacefully sleeping, and my annoying ass boyfriend is here shaking me telling me to get up and get ready for school. After he knew what happened, last night he did not let me get any kind of rest from putting it on me.

“Babe get up and get ready so I can take you to school”, he said.

“Babe nie, you know I am tired and worn out from last night, why you playing?”

“I know but you still have to get up for school you only have a couple of more months before you graduate.”

He was being honest. “I guess so ughh” I dragged to get up.

“Babe why you limping?” He laughed.

“Ha Ha Ha” I said “Fuck you Angelo” Mad because he was making fun of the fact that I was sore instead of trying to help me out.

“Oh, so you haven’t had enough?” He teased coming towards me.

“Babe ok, I’m just playing” I laughed

“What I thought, now gone on in there and shower up, and get ready for school like daddy Angelo said.” He said while smacking my behind.

“Oh My G babe stop.” I said while locking the bathroom door.

As I was getting ready to get in the shower I was thinking about last night and how well of job he did with pleasing me. He did the damn thang. After a 30 minute shower, I got out dried off and did my daily hygiene with my lotion and body spray and deodorant and things like that. I heard Arianna Grande featuring Iggy Azalea song Problem playing from my phone, I knew it was my best friend Ariel Denise calling my phone so I answered so Angelo would not think anything, he was already rushing me.

“Hello?” I said.

“Hello and Good Morning Bestie”

“Hey Girly, you coming to school?”

“Yasssss girl, you know I have to, can’t miss any days.” She said laughing and being overly dramatic.

Oh yea just to let you know Ariel Denise is crazy and don’t play about her best friends, her money, her family, her boyfriend, and her daughter my beautiful niece Denise yes she is spoiled and I do NOT play about my Dee Dee.

“Girl I guess.” I responded back laughing.

“You know I have to be this way, because if I don’t then you know it’s something completely wrong.”

“Yea I know” I said “But let me go before I have to hurt Angelo.” I laughed.

“I HEARD THAT SHIT ANNA! DON’T PLAY WITH ME.” He yelled.

“BOY BYE!” Ariel and I said in unison as we hung up.

“Babe come here.” Angelo said as I was getting my outfit for today out of the closet.

“Yes babe?” I said walking over to him.

“Sit down.” He patted on his lap. “What do you have planned to do after school today?” He asked.

“I don’t know yet. Why was sup Babe?”

“Oh nothing I just wanted us to get Dee Dee and take her out to the mall and Fun Station today.”

“Oh ok, we can do that. I’m pretty sure Ariel and Davion want have anything to say about it.”

Davion was Angelo’s brother they have the same mom and dad, and they always joking too much.

“Ok.” He said. “Go get dressed we have to head out.”

“Yea” I said.

EVERYONE, THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK SO PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU ALL THINK.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.