Chapter 12

Anna's POV
Come on y'all we don't have to sit in this damn house and wait on them to come back hell we can still go get the food and shit cause we all know they ass gone be back begging fa some pussy later on tonight hell!!!
"Yea come on y'all." A said.
"Y'all Ii have to tell y'all something very important that Ii think y'all should know before everyone else does." Ii said as we got in the car and Ii dialed La'Trivia's number and put her on speaker so she could hear.
"Hello?" 'Trivia answered.
"Hey sis." I said.
"Was sup baby??? You know Ii miss you right ??" She said. Making ah tear drop down my cheek.
"Yeah, Ii know Hun and Im very sorry sis it's just so much has been going on and that's why I called you, because I wanted to let you, A, Aeshjia, and Brittany know that I'm pregnant......... With triplets!!!" I said making everybody squeal with happiness.
"Omg my baby." They said in unison.
"I know you guys I know ." I said with tears going down my face.
"I'm so happy for you sis" 'Trivia said. I could tell she was crying right now Ii just knew it. Me and my sister just had this bond that no one could break.
"We're happy for you to sis" A, Aeshjia, and Brittany said together.
"Thank y'all. I'm happy to." Ii said pulling into Walmart parking lot.
"'Trivia?"
"Yes?" She answered.
"Can you meet us at Walmart?" I asked.
"I'm headed that way now." She said.
"Ok, see you when you get here Hun." Ii said getting out of the truck.
"Ok." 'Trivia said.
As I hung up the phone from telling 'Trivia the news A, Brittany, and Aeshjia was blowing my head off with questions and saying how excited they were. Then "Love Don't Change" by Jeremiah started playing signaling me that Angelo was calling and to be honest I really didn't want to talk to him right now because I was still mad as hell at him.
"Hello" I said sounding pissed.
"Where you at baby? I went and bought you something from bath and body works, I know you don't need anymore but I thought I would buy you some of the one I love so much." He stated.
"Me and the ladies are at Walmart buying the rest of the food and stuff we need for tonight. And I already told them, because I felt like they should know before anyone else because their my best friends, and you and Davion them need to get them bags out of A truck please." I said knowing he was going to get mad.
"Anna really? We agreed that we tell everyone at the same time, and we already got the food out." He said.
"I know babe, I just thought maybe they should know first because their my best friends."
"Ok Anna. Just hurry back home, Trisha, Brun Brun, Trey, Tae Tae, Monique, Ma, Mrs. V (Mrs. Veronica), &&Mr. Chris is all here waiting on you." He said.
"OH MY GOD OK OK IM ON MY WAY, II TOLD THEM NOT UNTIL 7:30 AND ITS 5:30." I screamed into the phone making my way to the cash register.
"I'm just playing babe, calm down. But Trisha, Trey, and their kids is all here." He said laughing.
"Oh my god Angelo you play to damn much man." I said.
"Awe hush you'll be alright just hurry up cause Denise and Ny-Ny finna make me knock they Hello Kitty loving ass out." He said causing me to laugh.
"Whatever you better not touch them. Tell them I'll be there. Ii Love You Baby." I said paying for the stuff.
"Alright Ma. Ii Love You 2 Baby." He said.
As I hung up I seen 'Trivia them waiting on me at the truck looking like they were waiting for ah long time.
"I'm sorry ladies." I said getting ready to hear their babbling.
"Where have you been guhh damn we been out here fa almost ah damn hour." Aeshjia said.
"Guhh shut the hell up and help her with the damn bags hell." 'Trivia said causing us to laugh.
"Guhh you shut the hell up hell I'm finna help her." Aeshjia said.
"Ok, not today." Ii Said.
*
*
*
*
*
*
Angelo POV
"Uncle An, Uncle An." Ny -Ny and Denise bad ass coming behind me yelling my name.
"Trisha get ya damn child and Davion you to hell while y'all sitting there laughing." I said mugging they ass.
"You know you they Uncle An An so don't do that." Trisha said.
"I know right?" Davion ass added on.
"Shut the hell up." Ii said.
"Oooooooooooooooo, I'm telling auntie Anna you said a bad word." Ny-Ny and Denise yelled. Running out the door towards the car.
"Hurry up give me the frogs D." I told Davion as Trisha and the girls went out the door.
"You might not want to do that hell 'Trivia pulling up to bihh." D said.
"So, come on." I said as they came walking to the door.
"Open the door Mike." Me and Davion said.
"Here come your gift baby." I said throwing the frogs on all of them.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!" They all yelled running throwing frogs off them.
"Oh hell. We done fucked up." Davion said.
Soon as he said that all of them came running in the house after us.
"Oh shit, run y'all go go go go go go." Ii said telling Davion and Uncle Mike to run.
As we running to the back door Uncle Mike gone stop and try to apologize while they tryna catch our ass. Me and Davion still running so we decided to run to my truck and we had to wait on Uncle Mike ass. He came back without his shirt on jumping in the truck.
"Man ima beat A ass." Uncle Mike told me and Davion as I drove off.
"What she did?" Davion asked while he was laughing his ass off.
"She tazed me with that damn tazer hell." Uncle Mike said.
"We told yo yellow ass not to stop hell." I said pulling up to the trap house.
"What we doing here?" Mike asked.
"We got some business to take care of." I told him.
As we was getting out the truck we was greeted by my guards Rosco and Ricky damn them motherfuckers big.
"What up boss." They said together dapping us up.
"Watt up man." I said.
"Nun much what's been going on round here?" I asked.
"That fuck boy BJ been acting kind of shady tryna bring strange ass people here and everyday they riding by this bitch boss it's something fucked up bout that boss." Ricky told me.
"Oh yea?" I asked.
"I wouldn't lie to ya boss." He said.
"Like right now he ain't en here boss and there go that same strange ass car right there about to pass by now boss." Rosco said.
"Go pack all the shit up D and get them to help you we gotta get moving like right now. I'm about to call this pussy nigga up right and aye D let everybody know we got a meeting tonight at 6:00 and if you ain't at the spot you dead." I told D.
"And tell them we gone hit them up bout the new spot so stay posted." I told D.
"OH SHIT!!!!!!!"

WHAT YOU THINK HAPPENED VOTE AND COMMENT!!

HERE'S AN UPDATE YOU ALL TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND CAN YALL PLEASE GIVE ME SOME KIND OF FEED BACK????