Chapter 4

Brun - Brun POV

When I got that call from Anna (Adrianna) telling me that that punk ass dude I got into it with at the club the other night broke into A (Ariel) house and she was in there, my mind blanked. I hung up quickly got my keys and sped over there turning my emergency lights on so I wouldn’t have to be stopped and deal with the cops. It was so much going on through my head A is like a little sister to me. I love her so much; I do not play about her at all. I just pulled up outside of their drive way and got out without turning my car off. I see that Davion was calming her down some while I was looking around for that dude whom ass I beat that night in the club. As soon as I turned around I seen a police car pull off with him in the back seat, so I walked over to A and hugged her I asking her did he do anything to her harmful or anyway. She said no. I was interrupted by my phone vibrating in my pocket.

Message from Anna.

We is on our way over had to drop Dee back off at Mrs. Shirley house.

Message to Anna.

Ok. I’m here already see you when you get here.

“Brun – Brun?” I heard A call.

“Yea?” I responded.

“Let everyone know that we are still going out, I am getting that security company to up the locks stuff in our house so just in case. If someone comes we can be alert and the cops can come.”

“Ok.” I said. “You straight?”

“Yeah.” She said. “I’m gangster.” She said laughing.

“Oh is that right?” I asked peeping that the cops were walking over to ask A questions and Anna (Adrianna) was just pulling up her and Angelo.

“May I have a talk with Mrs. Ariel?” The cops asked.

“Sure.” I said looking at A in that way as if she is ok or not. She looked back with the look of confirmation and I walked off going to meet Anna and Angelo.

Anna (Adrianna) POV.

“Sis.” I said walking up to A with Aeshjia making sure she is ok.

She turned around as the cop was walking away and smiled hugging us.

“Look,” she said looking at Aeshjia. “I know we might not get along all the time, but uhh we gone have fun tonight and turn the fuck up. Ion give ah fuck if you get any type of attitude but you better go home shower or whatever get dressed and get ready to have the best time of your life.”

We all laughed. “True,” Aeshjia said. “But uhh, we really do need to set aside our differences on the past and let the past be the past. Because personally, I’m so tired of all this shade being r=thrown about what happened a year back. We grown now let’s act it.” She said smiling.

I noticed I had drifted off in a flashback thinking of the incident that happened that they were still holding a grudge over.

FLASHBACK
~*~

Last year around May it was starting to be two years that A (Ariel) and Davion had been together. So we had planned that we all get together and celebrate, and since A was Prego or whatever we couldn’t turn up like we wanted to. So we all met up at my house while A and I was out shopping we left Angelo and Davion at my house to wait on the family and friends that was coming over. So when we finished shopping we was heading home so we was like well since we out we might as well go get Aeshjia and we go shopping for us, the baby, and our men. She never answered so we changed plans after getting a call from Angelo saying hurry so he could start cooking and setting up. He was upstairs in our bedroom while Davion was down stairs in the den putting up banners. Well there was a knock on the door so Angelo had to go, but Davion hollered up and said I got it and that it was Aeshjia at the door. Not to mention Aeshjia had broken down to me that she had always had a crush on Davion when we were younger, but she also stated she was over it. So after we pulled in the drive way A got out first because she had to pee, that baby always made her have to go like a running faucet. So as she walked in she heard Davion saying gone man stop fucking playing and ima tell A what yo ass tryna do to. So she came back and called me in and noted to be very quiet, so I ran to go see what was happening. As I made it there I heard Aeshjia saying you know you want me so stop playing. Why she said that? I do not know, Davion snapped on her ass and said I’m about to call A and tell her to hurry back over here and beat your ass for the old and the new. Ariel was getting real mad, that’s when TGT – Sex Never Felt Better started playing on her phone as Davion called her. When Davion was walking to see where the song was coming from Angelo walked down the stairs yelling what the hell going on down here. He spotted A standing there shaking seeing she was mad. Davion said yeah here come A right here Aeshjia bring yo ass in here.

~*~

FLASHBACK OVER.

I was snapped out of the flashback by Brittany walking over hugging me acting crazy I was happy to see her, because she had just came down from Atlanta on a business trip.

“Dang Guhh watt took hold of you?” They asked.

“Oh nun, let’s go inside.” I said laughing hard as ever. Of course being messy all over again.

“We know you being messy.” They gained on me laughing.

“I know about what.” Brittany said.

“What?” Ariel and Aeshjia asked at the same time.

For some reason me and Brittany always read each other and know what we are having going on.

“BUSINESS.” Brittany and I yelled laughing really hard.