Chapter 5

Adrianna POV

After 2 in a half hours of talking to Brittany on how her trip was in the A (Atlanta). We went ahead and took the kids out and after we got back Ariel and Davion made sure Denise and “Trivia kids were sound asleep and called their babysitter to the house and watch them while we went out. I was in my room picking out my outfit for tonight when I heard Angelo calling my name.

“Anna.” He yelled coming up the stairs.

“Yes babe?”

“Oh,” He started “I thought you were in the bathroom still.” He said laughing.

“That’s what you get.” I said laughing hard.

“Oh I can still get it if I want it nie so don’t play with daddy Angelo.” He said rubbing on his private area.

“Whatever babe.” I said getting my bath and body wash lotion off of my shelf in my room.

“Hey babe, let me lotion your body.” Angelo pleaded because he knew I was going to say no.

“Ok.” I said looking at him while he started biting his bottom lip.

“Don’t start.” I said laughing.

“Ok.”

While Angelo started lotioning my feet, he went up to my legs, then my thighs. He knew what he was doing, I was sitting there while he was rubbing on my goodies through my panties getting horny as ever when Can’t Raise A Man by : K Michelle ft. Plies started blasting from my I Phone, signaling me that Uncle Mike was calling my phone.

“Hello.” I said while Angelo was laughing at the fact I have that song as my ringtone when my uncle call my phone.

“Hey my beautiful niece, how you and my nephew doing?” He asked.

“We’re doing great unc, until you called interrupting us.” I said knowing Uncle Mike and Angelo was going to get mad at me for saying that.

“Really babe?” Angelo said hitting my leg.

“Don’t make me come over there girl.” He said. “Even though you grown and on your own don’t mean I can’t beat yo ass for fucking.” He said sounding serious.

“What-.” I started before Uncle Mike rudely interrupted me.

“Yeah uh-huh, um what time yall going out tonight, because I am going along with yall.”

“Whenever A (Ariel), Aeshjia, and Brittany them call me.” I said.

“Oh shit!” He yelled in the phone excited. “Brittany back down here?” He asked.

I promise to you my uncle is ah hoe, it don’t make any since how he be acting.

“Duhh.” I said laughing hard.

“Yes I will be coming.” He said hanging up the phone before I could respond, because he knew I was going to snap on him.

“Babe.” Angelo called out to me.

“Yes?”

“Come on.” He said walking to the bed taking his shirt and tank top off.

“Yassssssssss Daddyyyyyyy!!!!!” I yelled making both of us laugh loudly.

Well after we had sex and took our shower Brittany was calling me letting me know they was on the way to our house. Thankfully Angelo and I was finish doing what we was doing, because soon as I hung up the phone with Brittany they was banging on the door.

***

Pulling in the parking lot of the club we seen that bitch who ass I beat at school, and I peeped Angelo looking at her ass so I slapped the fuck out of him and got out the car to go and meet Aeshjia them.

“What’s wrong boo?” They asked as I approached seeing that I was pissed off.

“Ask him.” I turned around looking at Angelo.

Everyone stood there waiting for his answer, and he looked at me shaking his head and turned around and walked off towards the car.

Here is a little piece of chapter 5 since I haven't updated in a while. So ya'll tell me what ya'll think.

COMMEN && VOTE.