26

Next morning Sameer's deep slumber broken by the loud sound of naina's phone. Picking up the phone from side table.

Sameer- kaun hai yaarrr.... Alarm....! Yaar... Itni subah kaun uthata hai.... Ye maina bhi na...

Switching off the alarm he put back to its place. He try to stretch his arms but can't. His eyes turns towards his left side. His bride, his maina is sleeping beside him. Her head is resting on his upper arm and her arm around his chest. He smiled looking at her. Her face is glowing without makeup. Her lips are naturally pink, natural blush on her cheeks and her little smudge vermillion gives his some flashes of last night. A smile crept on his lips. He Pecked on her forehead. She shifted a little then lazily opens her eyelids. She looks at him blinking her eyes slowly.

He kissed her lips, but not longer than 5 minutes. Breaking the kiss he says in husky voice.

Sameer- good morning Maina....

Naina- good morning...

His hold get tightened around her waist while she struggle to move out from it...

Naina- sameer chhodo na... Mujhe uthna hai...!

Sameer- abi q uthna hai... Abi to thik se subah bhi nhi hui hai... Dekho sirf 5 baj rahe hai...

Naina- meri subah 5 baje hi hoti hai Mr Maheshawari.... Hatiye ab...

Sameer- umm... Naina abi to bhut time hai... Tab tak q na hum....

He gives his signature smirk with a wink which make her cheeks red like tomato.

Naina- hato...

She hit his shoulder playfully and about to get up but stopped after realising that she is only in his kurta which he was wearing under his sherwani. She noticed that kurta is little transparent, covering herself with duvet.

Naina- sameer tum Pehle jao fresh hoke aao...

Sameer- q... Mai q jau... Aur wo bhi itni jaldi... Tum jao tumhe uthna tha na...

Naina- achha thik hai mat jao... Apni... Apni aankhen band karo...

She says him to close his eyes but he did it opposite. He looking at her with his wide open eyes. Naina gets annoyed by this.

Naina- sameer please....

Sameer- achha baba... Nahi dekh raha tum jao...

Saying so he put pillow over his face, getting this opportunity her rushed out from bed and moves towards washroom after taking her outfit from cupboard. Here badmash Maheshawari is peeping through the pillow and looking at his wife who is looking temptress in his kurta.

After 20 minutes naina step out of washroom wearing deep blue colored plain saree which have 5" width banarasi border and its blouse in same banarasi material. Drying her hairs from towel. She looks towards bed, there he is sleeping peacefully and snoring too, the pillow is still on his face. She giggled after seeing him and mouthed "Buddu"...

Standing front of mirror, she slides some blue glass bangels in her hands along with gold kangan. Draw a thin black line on waterline of her eyes from kajal. She painted her lips in mauve coloured  lipstick. Sticking round maroon bindi between her borrows she combed her hairs gently filling her hairline with vermillion she completed her look.

She comes downstairs, and headed towards kitchen as sheela told her yesterday that she have to made some sweet dish b'coz here her first day as a daughter-in-law. Then did puja and offer that sweet dish god first. She make suji ka halwa. Taking out a silver bowl from cabinet she put some halwa in that. And moves towards puja ghar. There is beautiful idol of Radha Krishna which is made up of white marble. Putting pallu on her head She lit a diya and some fragrance stick front of them. Offering the bhog to Radha Krishna she joined her hand and silently pray for everyone and saying that she is thankful for everything. Then she did aarti in her melodious voice. After completing her prayer she turned, there she found nanu, sameer and girdhar are standing there joining their hands. She smiles and move towards nanu, touched his feet and gives him prasad in return nanu gives her lots of blessings by caressing her head. She touched Giridhar kaka's feet too and give him pasad and he blessed her too. Nanu and Giridhar kaka left from there as nanu want his morning tea. Naina moves towards sameer, he gestures her to touch his too through his eyes. She smiled falsely and bend down to touch his feet she pinch his feet on the place of touching. He shouted aloud which is clearly heared by nanu who is sitting in hall.

Nanu- are bhai kya hua...?

Naina- kuch nahi nanu... Wo golu ko machchhar ne kat liya... Hai na... Golu...

Sameer who is looking at her with grumpy face.

Sameer- haan... Haan nanu... Machchhar ne kata... Bhut zehreela machchhar tha... Aur aap dekhna mai isse apna badla leke rahunga...

He said that leaning closely to her in answer she stuff his mouth with pasad and left from there. She prepares breakfast for everyone in short of time. She calls both Maheshawari men's on dining table for breakfast. Hot and delicious aloo paratha served with curd, pickle and butter also tea and coffee as per taste. Nanu gives her an antique wooden box. She opens that there is elegant gold+kundan necklace set.

Naina- ye q nanu... Maine koi pehli bar thode hi khana banake khilaya hai aapko...!

Nanu- haan... pehli bar to nahi par sameer ki patni ki rup me to pehli bar khilaya na... Rakh le shagun hota hai... Ye teri nani ka hai... Maine use ye apni pehli kamai se dilaya tha. Bhut khush hui thi ye paa kar. Aur jab sameer hua to mujhe kaha k ye har wo sameer ki dulhan ko pehnaegi... Apne hathon se... Par... Ab chhodo in baton ko.. *Looking towards Sameer- aur tu... Tune kuch diya ya nahi... Ya besharmo ki sirf khaye jaa raha hai...!

Sameer- kya nanu aap bhi... Laya hu na... Gift... Apnki bahu k liye...

He gives her small velvet box. She opens it. There is beautiful pair of silver, diamond studded toe rings.

Sameer- wo nani ko dekha tha ye pehnte hue, aur hum jab naina k liye jwelleries le rahe the to ye liya bhi nahi tha isiliye ye le liya.... Tumhe pasand to aaya na maina...!

Naina- haan... Ye bhut sunder hai...

Just then vikki and pandit arrived.

V+P- hum bhi aagye.....!

They comes and sits beside sameer and gives an envelope.

Sameer- ab ye kya hai...?

Pandit- kal ka gift behen k liye tha...

Vikki- aur aaj ka gift bhai k liye... Khol k to dekh...!

Sameer open that envelope, there is two tickets of Udaipur and booking details of honeymoon suite in 5 star hotel. Sameer staring that with wide eyes... Nanu laughed.

Nanu- bhai ye gift to best gift hai... Hai na mere sher....

Naina run inside the kitchen and Sameer rubs back of his neck and have shy smile on his lips.

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Ignore mistakes.

-khamosh ❤️