27

Next day samaina have to leave for their honeymoon in Udaipur,Rajasthan. They are going by car which is drive by sameer himself. In morning, naina get up early than usual time after completing her daily routine she rushed towards kitchen. She make breakfast foe everyone and packed some snacks for themselves.

Here, sameer is sleeping peacefully. He stretch his arms to hold her but wake up with jerk when he didn't find her. He looks at watch, it's just 07:30a.m.

Sameer- ye kaha gyi..,?

He jumped out of bed and move downstairs, naina who is kneading a dough for ajwain puri feels hit touch around her waist. Encircling his arms around her waist her kissed her nape.

Sameer- good morning jaan...! tum itni jaldi uth gyi...?

Naina- good morning...! Jaldi uthne k liye sona bhi zruri hai na Mr Maheshawari.

Sameer- kya matlab tum soyi nahi....

Naina- nahi... Aapne to puri rat sone nhi diya aur fir jab thodi si neend aati tab tak subah ho chuki thi.

He gives her toothy smile.

Sameer- ab na tum roz subah der se uthne ki aadat dal lo qki mai to tumhe rat bhar sone nahi dunga.

She lightly hit him in his tummy from her elbow.

Naina- hato... Besharam khi ke...! Jao fresh hoke aao hume aaj hi Udaipur k liye.nikalna hai yad hai na...

She bites her tongue after saying last line.

Sameer- ohooo... To kisi ko bhut jaldi hai honeymoon pe jane ki...

Naina- ab wo... Sameer... Tum... Tum jao yaha se....

She pushed him out of kitchen. Later, everyone having breakfast Vikki and Pandit too joins them. After lots of teasing and instructions Samaina left for their honeymoon.

In a journey of 5 hours he never missed a chance to romance with his wife. 1 hour after leaving home he stopped car at deserted place. She looks him confusingly.

Naina-kya hua gadi kyu rok di?

Sameer- tax dena padega tabhi car aage jaegi...!

Naina- tax...?!

He slides his hand inside her saree and hold her waist. Pulls her towards himself and kissed her cheek.

Naina- sameer... Hum... Hum car me hai aur sadak...!

Sameer- haan... Hum car me hai aur sadak pe bhi par na car me humare siva koi hai aur na hi sadak pe. Isiliye....

Before she protest again he sealed her lips with his. His hold.on her waist gets tighter first she is nit responding but she could not take anymore and start reciprocate. Their passionate kiss last long more than 15 minutes. Composing their uneven breaths he starts car's engine. He says and wink.

Sameer- ab agla tax 1 ghante bad...!

After receiving tax one more time they halted at small dhaba. They get down from car for having lunch. Having their meal he drives car towards their destination.

Pandit booked their honeymoon suite in lavish 5 star hotel. Taking smart key from reception they headed towards their room. Luggage are already in the room by room service. Closing the room behind them he immediately take her in bone crushing hug and says huskily in her ears.

Sameer- kab se bechain tha tumhe hug karne k liye.

Naina- thik hai par abi mujhe chhodo fresh hona hai.

Mischievous smile spread on his lips.

Sameer- sath me chale.... Fresh... Ho..ne..

Naina-ji nahi... Abi koi badmashi nahi... Tum bhi drive kar k aaye ho you need to take rest.

She moves towards washroom after taking towel and dress from bag. While he is looking her with sulking face and muttered under his breath.

Sameer- naina devi..,!

Naina- suna maine...

Sameer- kuch kaha kya maine..,!

After receiving flying cushion on his face he lay on bed on his back. After 15 minutes naina step out from washroom wearing simple white suit. She give him towel and clothes and pushed him in washroom. He entered in room in white shirt with white damage jeans. Towel and his jaw touched the floor after seeing the scene front of his eyes. Naina is putting her stuffs in cosmetic bag wearing white jeans and red off shoulder, shaggy Full sleeve top which have cross loop design on front. Her hairs are open, nupital chain around her neck and little amount of Vermillion visible in her hairline.

As she towards him she found him standing like statue and stareing her like she is ghost. She move towards him pick the towel and put it aside. He is still freeze at his spot. She put her index finger under his chin and put his jaw at it's place. Looking in his eyes she says.

Naina- muh band kar lo verna makkhi chali jaegi.

He shut his mouth. His gaze turns desirable. Next moment he pulls her with jerk by holding her waist. His one hand on her bare waist and another one is on her bare shoulder his thumb caressing her shoulder blade.

Sameer- ye kab liya...?

Naina- bhut pehele par kabi pehna hi nahi...

Sameer- q... Kyu nahi pehna.?

Naina- kyuki tab tum nahi the na mujhe dekhne k liye.

Sameer- hayee... aisi baten aur aisa surprise pake kahi mai mar....

He couldn't complete his sentence as she locked his lips by hers. Bunching his hair in feist she pushed him more into herself. He is taken aback by her sudden action and not responding. But after few seconds he did b'coz her sharp teeth bite his lower lip to help him come back from shock. After 25 minutes long and passionate kiss they are standing hugging each other.

Sameer- jaan mera man nahi hai kahi jane ka... Room me hi rehte hai na... Please...

He says making puppy face bhut having mischievous glint in his eyes which she clearly understand. She hits his chest playfully.

Naina- jii nahi... Mujhe bhookh lagi hai... Chalo ab...

New cover by Khamoshdil  😁

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ignore mistakes

-khamosh ❤️