MattxCarter~ The date

Matt POV
It was almost 8pm. That meant Carter would be here any minute. I looked at myself in the mirror whilst combing through my hair and putting gel in it. Whilst looking at myself in the mirror I herd a knock at the door. I was really nervous cause it was my first time going on a date with someone properly. Yeah that's right, Carter and I aren't going out going out and I've never been on a date. He just asked me on a date but I have no idea why. I was pretty surprised he out of anyone asked me out. He's one of the biggest bad boys in my school and all the girls fall for him. But why me? Was it for a dare or bet or something? Tbh I don't even know why I said yes I know I'll just muck it up and embarrass myself. I just guess it's because I really like him. He's been my crush since I was ten. I walked downstairs and opened the front door. Wow. He looked hot, so damm fine I thought to myself.

Carter POV
I stood at the door and waited for Matt to come and answer it. I saw the door handle move and then stood Matt. He was blushing, I think he was nervous. I swear he is so bloody cute. I really like him but I don't think he likes me back. I'm one of the most popular people in school and girls fall for me but I don't like it. I'm gay. I've not told any of my friends because they wouldn't like me anymore. I kept it to myself.
'Hi', I said smirking a little. At this point I could see Matt getting very nervous and blushing madly. Maybe he does like me?

Matt POV
'H-hi', I said back. I could feel the warmth spread across my cheeks. Carter was smirking at me which made me nervous. I just want to go up to him and smash our lips together, but I can't.
We walked to Carters car and he opened the door for me. I didn't know what to say so I just stayed quiet. He got in on the other side and turned the engine on. 'Thank y-you', I said as he drove out of the driveway. 'No problem cutie', he blurt out the last word. My head started spinning. What?! He just called me cutie am I dreaming, this isn't real is it?! I pinched my leg to see if it was real. 'Ouch!', I squealed. Yep, it was real all right.. in fact it was pretty damm REAL. 'Are you okay?', Carter said. 'Em..yeah..uh...why wouldn't I be?'..I said. 'It's just you seemed like you hurt yourself'. 'No nothing it's just em..did you call me cutie?', I say. Matt! Why would you say that! Now he probably thinks you like him and not yet! Just no! Not yet! 'Yeah sweetie pie your a cutie'.
Okay he did not just say that. But he did?! Oh my gosh!!

(Skips to where the date is)

Still Matt POV
So we've just arrived to where we are having our date and I have no idea where we are. He never told me. He opened my door for me and took my hand. I started blushing again. His hand was so soft. He started rubbing his thumb against my skin and I couldn't help but grip tighter to his hand. He smiled at me. We started walking up a hill until we were at the top. We were still holding hands. 'We're here', he said and waved his other arm around the place. It was so sweet. There was one fluffy turquoise blanket layed neatly on the ground and a picnic basket. Aww re classic old date you see in movie I thought to myself. He led me over to the blanket and we sat down. It was dark so he lit a few candles in jars and placed them around us. He opened the basket and inside was lots of food. He picked out two rolls and handed me one. I opened it up and inside was chicken, ham, cheese and lettuce. My favourite! How did he know. I smiled at the thought of that and then smiled and thanked him. I saw him blush. Oohh he blushed for me how cute. After we finished eating our rolls he brought out crisps, sweets and juice. Yumm.
The date was going very good so far and I hadn't embarrassed myself yet. Wooh go me!

(Once finished food)
We laid down on the blanket side by side. I felt something brush against me and Carter took my hand. He placed it on his face and stared into my eyes. It made me think. Then I just straight up said it. 'Carter will y-you g-go o-out with me'. Before I could even think about what I just said he smashed his lips against mines and we started kissing. ..I'll take that as a yes then. This was by far the best night ever.

The end

A/N
Hope you's enjoyed. Sorry it's been a while since I last updated. I've just been busy with school. But yeah hope everyone's okay and keep smiling.😊❤️