6. Black

On Halloween, the school had been in a rush after the Fat Lady announced that Sirius Black had gotten into the castle. Dumbledore made all the students sleep in the Dining Hall to ensure their safety.

Most students weren't sleeping, just laying in their sleeping bags, staring at the ceiling. Lorette was one of them. She stood up and asked Professor Flitwick if she could use the bathroom. They were only allowed in groups, so Annabeth and Cho agreed to go. Then, Angelina also needed to go so she tagged along with them.

She grabbed her wand and whispered "Lumos" and a bright light appeared at the tip of her wand. She shielded the light so not to wake her classmates as she walked out into the corridor, the three girls close behind.

The small light barely lit to see far enough. Lorette kept walking until she bumped into something- or someone.

"Woah!" A familiar scottish accent yelped.

"Oh I'm sorry- Oliver." Lorette smiled as she brought the light to the boys face.

Oliver grinned sheepishly at her "Hey Lory."

"Sorry, this stupid light it's barely enough to light up-" Lorette began speaking but was quickly interrupted as Oliver grabbed her hand and pulled her away from the other three girls.

"Oliver what are you-" but she was once again interrupted by Oliver's lips on hers. "Oh."

"I haven't stopped thinking about last night." He said.

"Oliver what are you doing?!" She giggled playfully trying to pull him off. "We're in the middle of the corridor."

"Just wanted to kiss you." He teased. "Missed you, that's all."

"You saw me last night!" She said as she put her hands on his shoulders.

"Mm, that's too long." He smiled against her lips.

"Well, I have to be going," Lorette said.

"Right. I'll see you later Lory." He said as he gave her one last kiss on the cheek.

Lorette tried walking back to the bathroom but got lost without being able to see much in front of her. Suddenly, a big black dog appeared from the darkness. It started growling at her, but Lorette wasn't scared. She knew who it was.

The dog transformed into a rugged looking man, with bushy black hair, a long mustache and beard, and a crooked smile. He opened his arms to hug her "Paws." His smile was genuine.

"I don't believe it..." she smiled. She ran into his arms and hugged him tightly, the last time she saw him, she was three.
...
Lorette's father and Sirius Black were first cousins but had grown up like brothers. Sirius and Regulus were obviously much different than the rest of their families. Walburga Black and Alfonzo De Rossi were half-siblings, sharing the same father. However, they grew up in very different households. Alfonzo's mother fell in love and married an Italian pureblood wizard and moved them to Italy, where he spent most of his adolescence. Alfonzo decided to take his step-father's name instead of keeping the famous "Black".

Vittorio and Sirius spent most of their childhood together, Vittorio was six years older than Sirius.. Although the old hag hated to admit, Walburga longed for a close relationship with her older brother. She would bring her two sons over to Italy whenever things got lonely at Black Manor. Regulus and Sirius grew up alongside Vittorio, his three brothers, Vincenzo, Tito, and Guido and two sisters, Carmela and Serafina.

They only attended Hogwarts together for a year, but Vittorio still remained close with Sirius and his friends. The years after they graduated, they spent together. Lucas, Lucia, Lorette, and Lorenzo had all spent most of their time with Sirius before he was sent to Azkaban. Sofia had just been born months before the death of Lily and James, so Sirius got to meet him. But Marcus had never met him.