"I'm not, I just really wanted to watch The Notebook."

"I love The Notebook!"

"Mhm. You're just saying that."

"I'm really not. I'm a sucker for romantic comedies," he says and I raise my eyebrows.

"It's hard to tell if you're joking or not."

"Trust me, I'm not"

"Okay Styles, my place. You're in charge of food," I say and he nods.

"Deal," He says.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright let's try this scene again," Neal says and Harry and I stand in our places. "And... action!"

"Damn it!" I yell slamming down the phone. "We're not any closer to finding Jack."

"Why do you care so much?"

"Excuse me?"

"Why do you care so much?" Harry asks sitting on the edge of the desk. "I mean I know why I do. It's my case and Jack is my partner, but why do you care if we find him?"

"That's my business," I say and he shakes his head

"What are you hiding?" He says and I take a deep breath.

"Cut!" Neal yells and I walk over to my chair. I grab my water bottle and take a huge drink. "That was good," Harry says, startling me. "Someone's jumpy."

"Yeah well I didn't know you were behind me. I'm starving," I say and Harry sighs.

"I'm sure we're almost done."

"Alright guys. Be here bright and early seven forty five am," Avery says and I check the time.

"Crap. It's late. I'm tired and hungry. Rain check?"

"For The Notebook? Come on."

"Harry," I whine.

"Sophia," he mocks and I sigh.

"Fine. But I can't guarantee I'll be in a good mood."

"That works for me," He says.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up the next morning on the couch with a blanket wrapped around me. "Harry?" I call out but nobody answers. I pick up my phone and call him. "Hello this is Harry. I can't answer so leave a message and I will try to call back. Oh and have a great day!" His voicemail says. I hang up and sigh.
I walk to my room and change into a pair of leggings, nike tennis shoes and a t- shirt. I throw my hair in a messy bun and grab my bag. My phone rings and I sigh. I quickly answer as I make my way outside and to my car. "Hello?" I say starting my car.

"Sophia! Hey, sorry I missed your call!"

"Harry. What happened last night?"

"What happened was you crashed before we could even get into the movie. So I covered you up with a blanket and went home."

"Oh. Wow. I-I'm sorry."

"It's quite alright. Like you said we have plenty of time to watch the movie."

"Okay great. I really am sorry."

"Not your fault they held us so late yesterday. I was pretty tired too. So it worked out."

"Okay good. I'll see you in about twenty minutes," I say.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk up to Harry's trailer and hear laughing. "I missed you" I hear him say and knock on the door. The door opens just wide enough for Harry to step out. "I brought breakfast," I say, holding up a coffee and a muffin.