Chapter Four

//Sophia's pov//

I wipe the makeup off of my face and walk over to my bed. I crawl under the comforter and begin scrolling through Instagram. 'Hey Sophia' Harry texts me and I sigh.

'It's Harry' the next text reads and I laugh.

'I know Harry I saved your number' I reply.

'Oh right. How was your day?'

'Good'

'Good. Thank you for coming to lunch with me'

'You didn't really give me much choice' I joke.

'But you would've come anyway. Cause you're a nice person'

'And how do you know that?'

'I can tell'

'After the three times you've been around me?'

'Guess I'm just a good judge of character'

'Hmm..'

'What?'

'Nothing'

'Even over text I can tell you're lying'

'How?'

'Well for one I just got you to admit it'

'That was hardly me admitting it.'

'Will you let me take you for breakfast before we shoot tomorrow since the schedule is a bit later?'

'I guess'

'Great see you at 8:30'

I wake up the next morning and walk over to my closet. I throw on a navy blue and white striped t-shirt and some skinny jeans. I put on some converse and throw my hair into a messy bun. 'Hey Sophia. It just occurred to me I don't know where you live'

I send Harry my address and begin putting things in my bag for the day. I grab my charger and wallet and stuff them in my bag. There's a knock at my door and I sigh. I hear the door open as I grab my pack of gum off my dresser. "Hello, I'm Harry," I hear a deep British voice say.

"Hi I'm Claire," she says. I grab my bag and look in the mirror. "You're cuter in person" Claire says and I race out of the room.

"Hi Harry," I say and he smiles.

"Sophia, he's cute," Claire whispers and I glare at her.

"Okay we should probably get going if we're still going to make it to the set on time. It was lovely meeting you," Harry says extending his hand. Claire grabs his hand, gripping it tightly and I elbow her. "Ow. Nice meeting you," She says and I follow Harry outside to his car.

He pulls up to the restaurant and into a parking spot. We get out of the car and he walks up to the host. "Table for two please," He says and the host nods. He leads us to a table in the corner of the restaurant. He sits down across from me with his back facing the window. The host hands us our menus before walking back to the front. "Have you been here before?" I ask and he nods. "Right dumb question."

"It wasn't dumb," he says and I nod.

"So what do you recommend Styles?"

"Firstly calling me Harry. Second, I don't think there's a single thing here that isn't good," he says. He looks around the restaurant with a nervous look on his face and I sigh. "Do you wanna switch seats?"

"What?"

"If you want to enjoy a nice quiet breakfast without being bothered by fans or paparazzi we can switch seats."