Terushima

"10 more minutes and we're wrapping up practice !" Kita yelled at his team as they practice

I sat on the bleachers while I scribbled making doodles in my notebook. The gym was practically empty and only the sound of volleyballs jumping around the guys arms.

"Who wouldve known I'd find a slut here" a familiar voice said from behind where I sat.

A hard,warm pressed up body was leaning on my back as I was sitting. I know this voice. My blood ran cold and my hand became unsteady.

I turned my head back to see a guy leaning over me. It was terushima. He looked down on me casting his shadow over my body. His smug smirk mocking my shocked expression.

Fear and annoyance entered my mind. I couldn't make out a sentence to answer him.

"Why are you here" I asked

"Oh you know just to admire their team and check out their girls here" he said confidently messing with his hair.

"Which one of these losers fell for your tricks? Or is the whole inarizaki team fucking you for fun?" He laughed

"Nothing like that, I'm waiting for my boyfriend to get out of practice, you fucking mushroom for brains"

Boyfriend? BOYFRIEND? My brain scrambled at his intimidation. Suna and I are far from dating. My face turned hot the second that sentence left my mouth.

Flashback

"Y/n!!! Come try this" one of Terushima's friend invited me over by the couch. The party was filled with booming music and couples eating at each other's lips.

Steam from everyone's breath made my skin feel sticky and I felt uncomfortable in my own skin.

I walked over to the couch and noticed them snorting lines and laughing.

"Take a bump" Teru signaled me over to his lap.

Dating him was a roller coaster but he made me always feel like the center of attention.

I sat on his lap and saw people breathing in the white powder. "I'm fine, I want to go home Teru" I grumbled.

The drugs made terushimas eyes look unearthly.

He pushed me off his lap causing me to fall to the floor. Music attempted to drown out his voice but I still heard every heart wrenching word.

"This is why I fucking cheated! YOU NEVER WANT TO HAVE FUN WITH ME! Didn't you say I made you happy? Why can't you do things with me THAT MAKE ME HAPPY?!? You're so selfish I can't stand you go fucking home! Find someone else to fuck you" he huffed while I laid on the cold floor looking up at him

When he spewed that out the sight of him cheating entered my mind again. At a house party two weeks prior he was fucking some girl in his car.

The only way I found out was because I forgot my portable charger in his car. I left the party to go get it just to see his unfaithful ass in another girl.

The view of her legs spread over him in the back seat as he thrusted into her. Almost like he wasn't in a relationship.

He apologized but it never felt the same after that.

I went home crying and feeling empty after the party. He manipulated me so many times but that was the last I saw or heard of him.

The tattoo I had behind my ear was because of his pure pressure. We went to a tattoo shop during our 4 months of dating. He got his tongue pierced and I got a dagger 🗡 tattooed behind my ear.

Back to the present

"Who's your little boyfriend?" He asked

"I didn't mean it- not like that but. Whatever it's none of your business go away" I said shoving his chest off my back.

"Highness what are you craving right now?" Suna said walking up to me.

"OHHH so you're the unlucky one!" Terushima gasped in amusement.

I packed my books into my bag and stood up besides Suna, he wrapped his arm around my waist and began scrolling through his phone unbothered.

Suna looked up at Teru then back at me.

"What's up here?" he muttered with little energy

"Y/n never told you about me? That hurt, really, I'm p/n's ex" teru rolled his eyes. "Tell him about how I made your legs shake when I showed you what this tongue piercing could do" he said squinting his eye and showing Suna his tongue cockily

"Shut the fuck up" I glared at him. Sunas hand squeezed my arm in anger.

"Let's go get food, after we can fuck if you're not too sore from yesterday" Suna said dragging me out the gym.

"Have fun with sloppy seconds" Terushima said walking deeper into the gym

"Jerk" I muttered

"How come you never told me about Terushima?" Suna asked as we walked down the street.

"I didn't think it was important. I haven't heard from him since 2nd year started" I said looking down

"Guess I have to find a new dealer"

"W-what" I said in shock

"I buy my weed from him. He never flacks on me" he answered, looking at his phone

Just my luck

-0-

After grabbing food Suna offered to walk me home. I felt like if I should explain the whole Terushima situation.

"So uh Terushima. He was a difficult person to date but I put up with it, he made me feel better about myself. He pushed me to boundaries he didn't understand and it just didn't work" I explained

Suna looked at me with lost eyes. He held an expression that looked as if he couldn't care less.

"You broke up with him?" He asked

"He kind of just 'poof' you know? he disappeared and that was that"

"Soooo You're still dating him" Suna said stretching his words

"No you idiot." I laughed hitting him lightly.

"I'm taller than him" Suna said smug as he looked at his phone like he was trying to prove he was better

"Your dicks better too" I said under my breath quietly.

"What was that?" He smirked

"Nothing nothing"

I used Terushima since I like tsukki too much byee. I'll eventually mix in tsukki tho 😼