Thing 1 & Thing 2

"It's fine, we'll tag along since we're curious as to why Suna hung out with you at lunch the other day" Atsumu said in a serious tone

I paused for a second in my head while continuing to walk normal. "You sure are a nosy little thing aren't you?" I said while getting close to Atsumu's face to draw his every last drop of attention.

I backed up and continued walking leaving atsumu flustered. Atsumu was on the left of my body and Osamu was by my right.

" he said one of his monster friends got him mad so he decided to follow me around" I said softly

Atsumu started laughing and only stopped when Osamu hit his head. "Well you see Atsumu threw Sunas keys into the bleachers during practice. Suna spent about an hour trying to find his keys" Osamu said with a serious face.

I looked at Atsumu and tried my hardest not to laugh with him. Holding back my laugh i continued walking within the mall. Once we arrived to the store the boys kept sniffing the air.

Bath and body works smells amazing all the time. I smile to the workers as I walk into the store. "This is a strong sent" Osamu said pulling away from a bottle of body spray with a look of shock on his face

"Ewwww that's gross who wears this!" Shrikes Atsumu with a disgusted look on his face. "Shut upp!" I said as I pull his ear. "You're like a child" I said while putting back the bottle that was in his grasp.

After the pain of shopping with the twins I bought my lotion and some other things the mall had to provide.

"Ok guys I spent way too much time here with you monsters I better get going" I said

As the twins were in front of me I saw their eyes shift from looking into my eyes to above my head behind me. I turned and see that the gremlin decided to show up.

"Why is everyone at the mall, now Gremlins here" I said dully. "I'm not all that happy seeing you either highness" Suna said.

The twins snickered at the nicknames we gave each other. "Thing 1 and Thing 2 I wouldn't be laughing" I said "Aw let us have our fun" they complained.

"I'm leaving see ya guys" I said as I walk away. Suna Atsumu and Osamu followed behind me. "Wanna go to a party? Atsumu and I planned on having a party since we won our last volleyball game" Osamu offered. "Our parents are out of town for the week!" Atsumu said joyfully.

"Y/n's a house rat, p/n dosent like going out sorta acts like an old person" Suna said with a blank expression.

"Not true! I just don't find anything about that fun."

"So you'll come?" Atsumu said wrapping his arm around my shoulders while smiling. "Hehe" I looked at them and tried to find any reason not to go. I don't know these boys.

"You're the best" Suna said while pulling up my chin so I looked directly at him. "Relax it's going to be fun everyone's going to be there." Suna said trying to make the situation better.

I know everyone's going to be there that's the problem.