"the look"

3pm.

There was a knock at your bedroom door. "hey girls, start packing your bags and getting ready, we need to set off in two hours" your mum said, then she left. Great two hours and you needed to pack your overnight bag, because you and Jenna was staying at your aunties because she lived near the stadium, touch up your hair, tweet about everything and you needed to finish off your school homework essay. What a lovely two hours this would be.

So first you finsished your homework, You had to do it, there was no other way around it.

3.30pm

Then you retouched your hair, dry shampoo, backcombed and then hairsprayed

4.00

You packed your overnight bag, you had to use your old ted baker bag because your drop dead one was being taken to the stadium with you and your mum would just take the ted baker bag streight to your aunties. In it you put: your wash bag, your makeup bag, your hair streightners, your hair essentials, your underwear, your pyjamas, your jewelry, your clothes and shoes for the next day, some perfume and your phone charger. In your drop dead bag you put in your purse, headphones, some gum, a bottle of fanta.

4.40

So you and Jenna talked for a little while then you tweeted @CATTCANDII going to see blackveilbrides now, they better be good! haha cant wait :*  Then you went and rang your dad to say bye (he was at work) said bye to your brother and your sisters

5.00

"GIRLS! COME ON!"your mum shouted. You and Jenna gave eachother "the look" and put your jackets on and then you picked your bags up. One you got to the front door you both shouted "bye love you" to everyone and then you piled into the car. "so girlies, we going maccies for tea?" your mum said "yeahhhhh please mum!" you said "and starbucks" jenna added. "okay, theres a starbucks there jen" your mum winked, turned up the music and started driving.