I began with the buttons again but she shook her head. "Break it."

I raised my head to her with a flat look as I tore the shirt apart and buttons scattered to the floor below us. She grinned with a dark look crossing her eyes. "I also like them with power. In body or mind... it seems you have both."

"If only you knew the half of it." I stated darkly.

She approached me again and dragged those dark, long nails down my bare skin. This time I moved quickly and picked her up easily, hooking under her legs and pressing her into the wall. A breath left her with a purple smile.

"I want your secrets." She growled, moving forward and biting my lower lip hard. I drew my hand around her throat and watched her lick her tongue along her mouth with my blood on it.

"If you knew them, you wouldn't be breathing." I murmured, watching her smile grow darker.

"Now I just want you more." She whispered, moving to assault my lips again. I deepened the kiss and drew her off the wall and threw her onto the bed.

"Take your clothes off." I growled down at her. She smirked up at me and moved for her laced black corset. "Slowly." Her hands became exaggerated and careful to pull at strings and fabric. I watched, towering above her waiting for my move. But my patience quickly disappeared.

I drew a dagger from my leg sheath. Her excitement only grew as she watched it glint and I moved on top of her.

"Got anything else hard tucked away in there you want to take out–" She grinned as I glared, cutting swiftly down her black corset and shredding the bra beneath effectively. "I don't know what I like more. That look or your skill with a blade."

"You know it's not my only skill."

"I want your hands on me." She told me, pulling my neck down and dragging her nails along my back slowly. 

I obliged her. For the next hour I followed each one of her commands. Then I gave her my own. Lust and games. Primal desire and pleasure mixed with pain. I had no interest for more.

She sighed long and deeply as our breathing evened once more and I drew up from the bed.

"I'm not finished with you." She told my back as I searched for my shirt and trousers.

"Yes you are." I answered flatly. She let out a puff behind me in frustration and threw something at the back of my head. I whirled on her with more darkness than before and she grinned readily. It was a shoe.

"Do not test how far my restraint goes outside of our desire. It doesn't end well." I murmured the last part as I pulled my shirt over my scratched torso. She admired her own work as I found my trousers and tucked it in.

"I love seeing that darkness. It's why you're so much fun to play with." She cooed, running her hands along the sheets slowly. I stood and quickly typed into my wrist holo.

"Your credits are paid."

She pouted up at me and twisted a piece of dark hair around her finger. "Why not let this night continue outside these walls?"

"Because my walls–" I said, as I secured my jacket and its many weapons inside, "–are off limits."

"You'd have a better night with me in it." She retorted, looking at the many blades that glinted within and various guns. "Prox come on–"

"Enjoy the rest of your evening, Florence."

"You know I hate that name!" She snapped as I turned to the door. I heard another object flying at my head and I dodged to the side catching it simply. I looked at her high heel before slamming it into the wall with a dagger.