Chapter 18: Preparation for Training Camp

Start from the beginning

"Wow, you're being a wet blanket, Iida." Uraraka said from behind.

"That's true. I'll consider that. But I wasn't lying about everything." He fixed his glare at five certain students. "Failure is failure. We have prepared a separate time for extra lessons for you all. Frankly, it'll be tougher than the extra lessons you'd get if you stayed at school."

He completely ruined their good mood. It looked like they were about to die.

The classes went by like a flash. It was now time to go home.

"Well, in any case, I'm glad we can all go together." Ojiro said.

"A week of training camp, huh?" Iida said.

"We'll have to bring a lot with us." Midoriya realized.

"I don't have a bathing suit or anything. I'll have to buy a bunch of stuff." Kaminari said.

[Play BGM: My Hero Academia- Datte Atashi no Hero]

"Night vision goggles..." Oh no, Mineta's probably thinking of something perverted again.

"Oh, then since we're off tomorrow, and we just finished our exams, why doesn't Class A all go shopping together?!" Hagakure suggested.

"Oh, good idea! Wouldn't that be the first time we all hung out together?" Kaminari said.

"Hey, Bakugou, you're coming, too!" Kirishima said.

"Like I'd do something so irritating."

"Are you gonna come with us, Todoroki?" Boboiboy asked the half-cold and half-hot user.

"Sorry. I go visit my mom on our days off."

"You guys are such party poopers! Get a clue, you clueless guys!" Mineta said.

Timeskip to tomorrow, everyone except two certain boys are now all gathered together in the mall.

"And so, here we are! With the most stores in the prefecture, the newest and coolest, most advanced... Kiyashi Ward Mall!" Mina said excitedly.

Everyone walked around, trying to find what they needed. Boboiboy then noticed that Midoriya was muttering to himself again.

"You're scaring the children. Stop that." Tokoyami stated.

"Oh, aren't those U.A. students?!"

"First years?!"

"I saw them on TV!"

"Sports Festival, yay!"

"Oh, there are still people who remember that..." Uraraka said.

"Anyway, I need to buy a big carry-on bag." Jirou said.

"Oh my, then why don't we go around together?" Yaoyorozu suggested.

"Boboiboy, do you know where I can get lock-picking tools and small drills?" Mineta asked.

"Uh, sorry. I'm just as new to this mall as you are." He replied.

"I know where they are." Tokoyami joined in the conversation.

"Thank you, Tokoyami!" Boboiboy and Mineta said.

"I don't have any outdoorsy shoes, so I want to go buy some." Kaminari said.

"Oh, me too, me too!" Hagakure said.

Suddenly, Iida popped out of nowhere. "The guide said to bring shoes that are already broken in– Oh, but I see, perhaps we should choose based on utility?"