Chapter 20: Summer Camp

Finally, the event UA students have been waiting for! Summer Training Camp, a specialized training program that allow them to develop their quirks! UA had finally finished its first semester but of course, there will be no time to rest during the camp for those who strive to become heroes!

"Time sure does fly by, huh? It feels like it was just yesterday that I met you all." Boboiboy said.

"If only the time for classes could pass by that quickly..." Kaminari said, a gloomy aura surrounding him.

"Now now Kaminari, learning is just as important for a Hero course student! And don't forget, you have extra classes too."

"Ugh, please don't remind me..."

"WHAT? THERE ARE PEOPLE IN CLASS A TAKING EXTRA CLASSES? DOES THAT MEAN YOU HAD PEOPLE WHO FAILED THE EXAMS? WHAT? ISN'T THAT WEIRD? ISN'T THAT WEIRD? EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE BETTER THAN CLASS B?"

'There he goes again...'  The nearby students sweatdropped at Monoma's actions.

"ARERERERERERERE-" Kendo cut him off with a chop to the neck, rendering him unconscious.

She apologized to the class with a quick 'sorry' before dragging Monoma off by the collar. It seems most of their classmates had somewhat gotten used to the blonde's antics.

"Oh, Class B..." Boboiboy muttered to himself.

"We kind of met during the Sports Festival, but nice to meet you, Class A." A student with dark mossy green hair greeted. Her name is Setsuna Tokage.

"We're getting on the bus!" Kendo called the class, still dragging Monoma with her.

As the Class B girls were running towards the bus, a certain pervert was watching them do so. Dirty thoughts had clouded his mind as his mouth was overflowing with saliva. 

Quake had just about enough of this little pervert. All this time, he had been watching from the sidelines but this guy was just taking it too far. Following the incident during the confrontation with Sharpshooter, Earthquake had taken control of Boboiboy's body for a few moments. Realizing that, the elementals found out that they could somewhat possess their host. Of course, if their host allowed them to.

"It'll be like a buffet we can pick and choose from!" Not even a moment after he said that, he felt an intense glare from behind. Taking a peek, he saw Boboiboy's... no, Earthquake's golden eyes pierce through his entire being.

"Yeah, that's about enough coming from you." He said smiling... MENACINGLY. He grabbed the midget by the face, gripping him with so much force that his head would have cracked if he had worn his earth gloves.

"Listen here you little pervert, I'm getting tired of your antics. If I catch you harassing girls one more time, I won't hold back on crushing your skull."

That one sentence had sent a chill down Mineta's spine but as for the girls, it was as if some guardian angel had come to save them from all the harassment the grape had done to them.

"Class A's bus is this way! Line up in seat order!" Iida called out to his classmates.

"...Good day to you, Mineta." Earthquake bid farewell as he let go of him. Meanwhile, Mineta was still shaking from the near-death experience Quake had just given him.

~~~~~~~~~~

An hour later, as said by Aizawa, the bus stopped for a break.

"Wow, what a great view!" Boboiboy exclaimed, green eyes taking over his normal brown.

"Anyway, does this even count as a rest area?" Kirishima asked.