"Eva! We need to get out of here! People are gone because of this darkness and these creatures!" Makaylyn explained. Eva turned around "Makaylyn I'm sorry that I have to do this to you" "What? What are you saying?" Ask Makaylyn "My dear there is not enough time to explain what is going on but remember this do not denied on who you are, you are you own person, don't change yourself. There will be people who will helped you defeat the darkness and creatures" "What are you trying to say!?" Before Eva could say to Makaylyn, the darkness grabbed Eva and pulled her into darkness. "No!!!" Shouted Makaylyn.

Makaylyn pulled out her Keyblade and fight against the darkness and the creature that are harming the people in Guardian Realm. 'What does Eva mean?' Makaylyn thought. Before she could react the creature grabbed hold of her. Makaylyn tried to break free but they wouldn't want to let go of her.

Makaylyn p.o.v.

This is the end for me. I let everyone down, my home, the people and Eva. I wish I could understand what she was talking about. Before I knew I'd be gone but I saw a light flashing before my very own eyes. I can feel the creature let go of me and the light pull towards me. I don't know where it's taking me but I hope it's safe.

...

...

...

...

...

...

I felt my body on the ground, it feels like grass? I didn't know where am I? I want to get up but my body doesn't want to. I looked up my eyes were getting hazy, all I saw was two figures coming towards me. I hope it's not those creatures from my home. I heard voices but I couldn't make it out because I already passed out.

Land Of Departure

Aqua p.o.v.

Terra and I are training to become Keyblade Masters. When we started to trained Terra saw something in the sky. I said to him that it must be his imagination, he said that it wasn't and now it landed here. When went outside to see what it was and saw a girl, she was unconscious. "Terra we should help her" I said. He nodded in agreement. Our Master left us here for today to go do something, he didn't tell us what is exactly but we didn't want to disturb him.

Terra carried the girl in one of the rooms. We had plenty of rooms, he set her down on the bed. "What should we do with her once she is awaken?" Ask Terra "I don't know? We should keep her until Master comes back" I said. I looked at the girl, she was in a bad shape. She must be fighting something or someone, her clothes were ripped and she has injuries.

I walked out of the room to go into my room and get some clothes for her. "What are you doing?" Ask Terra "giving my clothes for her" I said and picked the ones for her. "Her clothes are ripped Terra, she gonna needs some new clothes to wear" I explained  "Alright" he said. We went back into the room, I set the clothes down on the night stand. I used my magic to cure her. "What do you think happened to her?" Ask Terra "Probably something dangerous I guess" I said. I sat down by the chair while I wait for the poor girl to wake up. "You can go back to training, I'll wait for her to wake up" I said "No, I'm staying right beside you" he said I blushed a bit. Terra grabbed a chair and we both wait for this girl to wake up.

It's been almost 4 hour since this girl arrived here. Before Terra and I spoke to each other the girl finally started to wake up. She looked around her then saw us. She looked scared and confused at the same time. I got off my seat and Terra did the same. "Hi, sorry but we found you outside our home" I explained "Where am I?" The girl ask "Your in Land Of Departure" replied Terra. The girl looked down and was in her own thoughts. "Is everything alright?" I asked her. She shook her head no. Terra and I didn't want to ask her question, we didn't want to get her upset more. "I'm Aqua" I said. She looked up at us. "And I'm Terra, what your name?" She took a moment and said "Makaylyn" she looked over to see clothes on the night stand. "Those are for you, I thought that you might needs some new ones" she nodded. "Will give you space to get dressed". Terra and I walked out of the room so Makaylyn can get dressed into her new outfits.

We were waiting outside of the room for Makaylyn. "What do you think happened to her?" I ask "Who knows? She looked scared on whatever it was" said Terra "Let's not asked her question about that" I said "Agreed". We saw Makaylyn come out of the room with some new clothes on. "Thank you but aren't you gonna wear this?" I shook my head no "It's alright, I don't wear them anymore". Makaylyn started to looked around her home. Terra and I wanted to make Makaylyn comfortable around us until we figure what's going on? I thought that we should wait until our Master returns, maybe he knows what to do.

To Be Continued...

(This drawing belong to me)