Chapter 7

Makaylyn p.o.v.

'I promise Makaylyn I will find you'

'I will find you and Terra. I promise'

I heard a voice? Was that Ventus? Before I could think of anything else I jolted awake. I look around, I was in my room that Panchito showed me before I went to sleep. I walked out of the room to find Panchito and Jose at the control "What happened?" I ask, they turned and said "Our apologies Makaylyn. We seem to have crash landed here" said Jose "But where are we though?" wonder Panchito looking outside to see nothing but endless desert to what it looks like with cliff there as well.

We walked out of the Gummi Ship there were body in sight. "What is this world?" I ask "I don't know, but we should get going" suggest Panchito, he turned to look at Makaylyn "I don't think your friends are here or the King either" I nodded in agreement. "Let's head back, I'm sure the next world must have the what we are looking for" said Jose. As we were about to head back into the Gummi Ship, a voice that I heard before I was separated from Ventus.

"Leaving so soon?"

We all turned around and saw him. The boy was wearing the mask that last time I saw him with Ventus in Land Of Departure. He walked towards us, until I brought out my keyblade and ask "What do you want?" he stop "What, I came here just to see how you doing?" Panchito and Jose got out their weapons "Makaylyn do you know who he is?" ask Jose "I don't much about him but he is the reason that I was separated from my friends in my world" "Which one? The one you tried to save but failed miserably" I clenched my keyblade tightly. He chuckles a bit. "Oh poor Makaylyn--" I interrupted him "How do you know my name?!" He continued to chuckles a bit and respond "Why I heard Ventus keep on saying your name quite a lot. He never stop to look for you and Terra" "Wait, he's looking for me?" I said "Sadly yes but he has to make a decision between you or Terra" "What do you mean? What's gonna happened to Terra!?" I ask. He chuckles some more "Such demanding, huh Makaylyn" "Answer my question?!" I shouted. "I'll let you figure it out on your own but for now" He summon his keyblade "I'll make sure I'll tell Ventus what that I'm gonna do to you" he said. He rushed toward me but luckily Jose and Panchito got my back, Jose used his umbrella to protect me. "I don't know what has been going on but you will not hurt our friend" said Jose. Panchito shot his fire magic and the mask boy but he dodge it and backs way "You mess with her and you mess with us" said Panchito. "You are joking?" said the boy "No we aren't Makaylyn is our friend, will stay together until she is returned with her friends" said Panchito "Panchito...Jose..." I smiled "Thank you, both of you". They both nodded. "Now let's take him down!" said Panchito.

We rushed towards the mask boy, I swing my keyblade at him but he managed to dodged it and used his fire attack. It hit me and Jose, Panchito shoot his guns at the mask boy but he still managed to rushed towards us again but this time I block his attack then attack back at him. He backed away and shouted "Dodge this!!!" he used his fire attack once more, I block his attacks again. I saw Jose used something that was made Terra failed the test. Jose was using dark magic. The mask boy got hit but he said "So you used darkness?" "Yes I do but not the way that is use for evil" said Jose. I felt the boy smirked underneath his mask again, he rushed towards Jose and grabs him by the collar of his outfit. "Jose!!!" Panchito and I shouted, "You know. My master would be pleased with you" he said 'Master?' I thought, who is this guy master? Was he the one who plan all of this? "Let my amigo go!!!" shouted Panchito and rushed to his friend side. The boy shot Panchito with his fire attack, Jose shouted his name, I rushed over to Panchito side and ask "Are you okay?!" He nodded "I'm fine senorita but Jose..." I look at the two, the mask boy was still holding on to Jose collar of his shirt, he opened up a dark portal. My eyes went widen in fear, I had a flashback on when he throw me into the portal when Ventus was there. I rushed over to them, he was about to walk in with Jose but I managed to beat him to the portal and swing my keyblade at him which he release Jose. "Thanks Makaylyn" he said and got up from the ground. I nod at him and turn to face the boy with the mask "Why are you trying to take my friends away from me?!" He gave no answered towards me but he run towards him and swing his keyblade at me but I managed to block but I was wasn't luckily to managed to block all of them. I used my magic reflect that I learned from Aqua when she was teaching me on how to used my magic. He got hurt when I reflect back at him, I took the chance and attack him with my keyblade. He back away and shoot fire at us and some were on the ground. We got hurt from his attack and he came at me and attack me which leaves me defenseless. I heard Jose and Panchito shouted my name but I saw a bit of them running towards us. Jose was using his dark magic and Panchito was using his fire magic at him, they made to hit him and back away. Jose healed me which I thank him for. "Makaylyn get ready for some fire magic!" said Panchito, I gave him a nod and we shot our fire magic together and made a huge fire ball that hit him. He then kneel on the ground and he started to chuckle "I underestimate you Makaylyn but you've got a long way to go before you find you missing friends" I clenched into a fist. He turned and look at Jose "I would be careful if I were you. If you say that dark magic isn't to be use as for evil you better watched on what you do and who are around you. You may never know that someone could take you and make you join them" "That will never happened!!! Jose will never use dark magic for evil!!! I know him for a long time, I trust him I--" Panchito stops and thought about what he going to say to him. Panchito took a deep breath and said "The point is you'll never separated us, no matter what you do to us". The mask boy chuckles and open up the dark portal "Will see about that" with that he walk inside it and the dark portal was gone, and so was he.