7

Y/n's POV

"No I win! You definitely cheated." Sana throws her cards on the floor. Although she's in her twenties, she acts like a five year old.

"Ok fine you win. Pick up the cards please." I give in to her childish behaviour.

"Glad you came to your senses!" She says while giving me a thumbs up.

It's been two days since the news broke about Sana's escape. It's also been two days of me being locked up in my house with her, trying to keep her entertained.

"Sana I have to go to work today." I get up from the table.

"No! Stay with me." She follows me, pulling me into a back hug.

"I can't. And while I'm gone you have to be on your best behaviour ok? If someone knocks on the door do not answer it. Stay away from the stove- actually stay out of the kitchen completely." I instructed her.

"Borrriinnggggg." She rolled her eyes at me.

"I'll be home around six. You can use my computer but no porn! And no social media. We have to be very careful right now. Understand?" She nodded her head in response.

"Good. See you later!" I shut the door behind me. Im just praying I don't come home to find my house burning to the ground.

After work

I had a rough day, but I knew it was only going to get worse once I got home.

As I'm driving I spot a man walking a cute little dog. Maybe I should get a dog to keep Sana busy. Yes that's what I'll do!

I make a right turn, heading to the closest pet store. Walking into the store there were so many animals.

My eyes fall on a tiny little rat looking dog. Perfect.

"I'll take this one!" I tell the store owner.

Sana's POV

My day consisted of sleeping, eating, playing Minecraft, and smelling y/n's panties. It's six o'clock and she's still not home. I'm getting very impatient.

"I'm home!" Y/n calls from the entryway. Finally!

"What is that?!" I point to the creature in her hands.

"It's a dog! I figured he could keep you company." She explains.

"That is not a dog. You should go back and get a refund." I cross my arms.

"I think he's pretty cute." She smiles while cuddling the so called 'dog.'

"Here hold him while I make us dinner." She passes him to me. Maybe y/n is right, he is kinda cute. I bring him to the living room to play while y/n cooks.

After dinner we get ready for bed.

"So y/n, when can I sleep in your bed with you?" I ask innocently.

"Hmm let me think... never." She shuts me down.

"Why not?  I won't even grope you while you're asleep I promise!" She looks at me confused.

"You sleep on the couch with him tonight." She points to the dog. "And maybe if you're good you can sleep in my room tomorrow night ok?"

"Fine." I huff.

Late at night

I'm sleeping peacefully when suddenly Leonardo DiCaprio starts barking like crazy. And yes I named the dog Leonardo DiCaprio, the titanic is my favourite movie.

"Shut up!" I yell whisper at him. He just kept barking. I think this little shit is mocking me!

"Leonardo! Stop barking!" My voice grows louder. I was trying not to wake y/n up but I was getting so angry.

"That's it." I grab the dog and bring him to the kitchen. My blood was boiling.

"I told you to stop barking." I pull a sharp knife out of the drawer. "You ruined my beauty sleep you stupid dog." and with that I chopped his head off.

"What is going on out here?" Y/n enters the kitchen and immediately screams when she sees Leonardo's head detached from his body. I waved hello to her with my bloody hand.

"What did you do Sana?!" She screams in horror.

"He was being too loud." I shrug. Y/n started pacing the floor, her hand covering her mouth.

"God give me strength." She whispered.

"Don't worry I'll clean it up!"

"It's not about that! You just killed that innocent animal." She whimpers, on the verge of tears.

"I mean come on now, he wasn't innocent. Looking that ugly should be a crime am I right?!" I joked, letting out a small laugh. Y/n didn't think it was funny though.

While I was giggling at my comment, y/n started crying. As tears began streaming down her cheeks I felt something strange. I felt guilt.