3

Y/n's POV

Once Sana left my office I felt like I could finally breathe again.

She's been here for 3 days and each day she is getting more and more intolerable. I flip through my notes.

Notes:
- enjoys the topic of murder
- aggressive
- horny as hell
- several disorders including sadistic and narcissistic
- a bitch

Maybe we should start her on some medication. I grabbed a slip and began writing a prescription for a list of drugs.

After handing the slip of paper to my assistant I grabbed my jacket and belongings before heading home.

"Damn girl!" I heard a man whistling from behind me. Why is it so fucking hard being a woman sometimes. I ignored his cat calling and continued walking.

"Bitch I'm talking to you!" He yelled. Just keep walking.

Suddenly I was dragged into the nearest alleyway.

"What's the hurry?" He taunted.

Am I about to get into a street fight? This man is so scrawny I could beat the shit out of him easily.

He threw the first punch,  hitting me square in the nose. I worried more about if it was broken and less about the pain. I have a really cute nose.

All I did was kick him in the nuts and he was down. I stepped over him and continued on. What an inconvenience.

Just as I was walking up the porch steps my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Y/n good news! We have given Sana one dose of each drug and she seems to be doing well. Boss wants you back here." My assistant explained through the phone.

"I just got home! Can't I have one- never mind. I'm on my way." I sighed before hanging up.

At the hospital

"What was so important that couldn't wait until tomorrow?" I asked my boss, maybe a little too sassy.

"Yikes what happened to your face?" He winced. Oh yeah that kinda slipped my mind.

"Forget it."

"I need you to monitor Sana overnight. I'm tired of JYP's team calling me every half hour wondering when she will be discharged. Get some coffee Into you and get in there. Good luck!" He scurried off before I could protest. I hate him.

Peaking my head into the room, there lay a calm Sana. This is new.

"Hey doc." She slowly sat up. Her face was pale and her body seemed weak.

"How are you feeling?"

"Well you got me doped up on all kinds of drugs." She giggles.

"By the way what happened to your beautiful face?" Her hand reached out to touch me but I backed up. Was she sympathizing? I'm so confused.

"You should rest." I change the subject.

"I can't sleep. I need to get out of this hell hole! Tell them I'm not crazy y/n! Please!" She begged. I kinda felt bad for her.

"I'll try my best, but listen. I have to watch you all night from outside the room. You could make this easier for me by going to sleep!" She nodded before laying back down.

"For you I will." I felt my cheeks heat up. Like I said before, I have a soft spot for this psychopath.

"Good night!

All night Sana tossed and turned. She would cry, scream, and say random sentences.

Morning

I woke up to a bunch of commotion in Sana's room. Large men in suits were arguing with my boss and Sana was out of her bed. Her hospital gown was replaced with normal clothes.

"What's going on? I enter the room. Sana walked up to me, a smile plastered on her face.

"I'm getting out." She whispered, her face close to mine. What? How?

"Y/n! Tell these dummies that Sana is in no condition to be moved!" My boss dragged me over to the men.

"Ah, yes. I'm her doctor. In my professional opinio-

"We don't care about your profession opinion." One of the men cut me off.

"Here are the signed documents. Miss Sana will now be recovering in a private environment." The second man shoved the papers in my face.

"We can't do anything." I hand the papers to my boss.

"You guys are going to regret this."

1 week later

Although Sana wasn't my patient anymore I still thought about her all the time. I wonder how she's doing.

I entered my home after dinner with some friends. My whole body was aching from work so I decided to run a bath.

It felt amazing. This was the first time I had felt relaxed in weeks. The bathroom was filled with the smell of lavender bubble bath and scented candles. It felt so good that I almost fell asleep until I heard a thumping sound coming from the kitchen.

I was going to ignore it until I heard more sounds, forcing me to hop out of the tub to investigate. I put on a robe and began roaming through the house.

Kitchen, normal.
Bedroom, normal.
Guest bedrooms, normal.
Laundry room, normal.
Bathrooms, normal.

For a moment I thought it may be my cat, but then I remembered my cat was dead.

The house seemed normal.

"You're just tired." I mumbled to myself. Time for some sleep.

I hopped into bed, turned off my lamp, and snuggled into my cozy covers. I could feel myself falling into sleep until the other side of the mattresses dipped.

I shot up fast, flipping my lamp switch on.

"Oh sorry did I wake you?"

I flew off the bed.

"What the fuck are you doing In my house?! In my bed?!" I screamed while crawling backwards as far away as I could.

"I missed you."