He took his uniform from cupboard and giving her a last glance he went to washroom.

Samahir was now contunously getting annoyed by the jewellery she was wearing.

Due to discomfort her eyes got opened   and she sat up and just then Ali came out of washroom whole dressed up in his uniform.

" Where are you going?"
She asked looking at the wall Clock which was showing 1 in morning.

"On call of duty!!"
Ali said throwing towel on sofa and started combing his hair.

She looked at him for some moments. She was somehow surprised or somehow not that he didn't even raise her veil.

She stood up behind him.

Just then embroided words caught Ali's attention and he again started looking at him without blinking.

Samahir noticed it and breath deeply.

"It was girl's idiotic gift."
She murmured.

"Its ok! Aren't you Ali ki dulhan?"

(Ali's bride)

Ali turned around and made his way towards her who was looking at him wide eyed.

He traced the words "Ali ki dulhan" embroided with golden color in the centre if her duppata but in a small font.

And without waiting for her reaction he raised her veil with a jolt.

There eyes met and many romantic songs rang in the background offcourse in their minds while air started dancing in joy.

Today two souls were mated together and it wasn't an ordinary thing.

Before he could lose himself his phone rang.

Ali cleared his throat and removed his hands from around her face which were still holding her veil and went to take the call.

Samahir stayed glued there for a while digesting the situation of while ago moments and then went towards washroom taking her cloths from cupboard.

When she came back he was still taking to someone on call.

His face expression were enough to demonstrate the seriousness of the situation.

Samahir kept on looking at him with empty eyes.

"Do ... you want anything??"
She asked hesitantly as soon as realization hit her.

In this all time she realized one thing that soldiers put their lives on stake so that people like her can stay and sleep peacefully.

Ali's didn't react much and just shoke his head still talking.

Mahi almost knew the answer still she asked.

She was about to sit on bed when remembered that he didn't even eat at night.

She stood up and went towards kitchen.

She didn't know much about cooking but was able to treat him woth atleast snacks or refreshment.

She quickly took kababs from freezer and started heating them.

Then she cut an apple nicely into small pieces and started making his black coffee.

It was quite obvious taht he cant work wothout black coffee but this he dodnt ask for it cause there was no one else but Samahir, the kamchor.

Putting everything in a tray and headed towards his room.

He was now talking on phone while typing something on laptop.