23 🥰

Ashley's POV

For a brief moment I just stay put. Not moving and then my body has a mind of its own. Like it knows what will happen if I approach. It craves the affection.

I sprint forward into his arms. Jumping and wrapping my my legs around his waist. Not really caring if his mother is at the door. I kiss him. With all the passion I could find. He eagerly kisses back.

Moving his hands down my ass and lightly grabbing it. I pull away and I'm sure no woman has ever had the same kind of smile that I'm wearing at this moment.

"I've missed you babygirl." That just makes me kiss him again. "I'm going to give you two some time alone." With that Magdalene closes the door behind her. We hear her footsteps dissapear.

I try to process the fact that he is standing here. That I'm in his arms at the moment. I lean down and kiss him again. "How ? Why didn't the hospital inform me ?" He lets me down slowly. I sit down on the bed and look at him. Ready for an explanation.

"I asked them not to tell you. I need to get alot better before I wanted to see you again." My head is spinning. Lucky for me I'm sitting down. Everything feels unreal. This house is incredibly unreal. "Okay I can get that. This house ?"

He smiles and comes to sit next to me. "This is where I grew up. The countryside. My father ran his business from here. I mean no one will care to look here. After he passed my mother took us to live in London. We only came to spent summer here but that ended after we enlisted in the militaty."

This is all so amazing. He grew up in this beauty. "Deckard got married here too." I remember him mentioning something like getting married in the country. "I just don't quiet get what's going on right now ? Does Deckard know your okay ?"

Owen looks at me. Not speaking a word. He makes me uncomfortable with his stare. "Why so worried about Deckard?" This conversation is taking a course into something I'm not sure I want to go in. "Because while your are clearly recovered he is still trying to avenge you."

Owen walks to the window looking over the garden. If you look closely you'll see two birds playing in the water. "How humble of him." Something tells me the brothers are not really that close as they seem. "Okay what is going on ?"

He doesn't look at me. Just keeps staring out the window. "Why did you go and live in Deckard's home ?" Now we are answering questions with questions. Two can play that kind of game. "Why does is matter ?" He turns around. Fast. I see the anger flashing through his eyes. "Answer the bloody question."

I've missed something somewhere. "Because it was a place my brother and the rest of his team couldn't find me. I couldn't go back to the hospital because Hobbs had it watched." The frown on his face doesn't dissapear.

"So you didn't go because Deckard wanted you to go ?" I shake my head and then the realization comes through. He is jealous. He thought Deckard and I had gotten feelings for one another. The thought makes me laught out loud. "What is so funny ?" I look back at him. Bite my lip slowly and walk over.

Place my arms around his neck and pull him down for a sweet kiss. "It's been awhile since I've seen you jealous." It's like a switch is turned on in his head. He now knows why I laughed. His eyes became dark but not of anger but from pure lust.

He throws me back ont the bed and pin my wrists above my head. Small kiss makes their way down my neck onto my collarbone. I want to wrap my legs around his waist but he makes sure that doesn't happen. He pulls away and stare at me. A smirk became visible and then he removes my shirt with a swift movement. My hands immediately finds their way in his hair as his lips attack mine
I try to fight of a moan as his grind into me. He starts to kiss down my body. Unclipped my bra and give special attention to each breast. I can feel the heat in my core. Every muscle in my body aches for him. He kisses my inner thighs. That makes me want to squeeze them together but he won't let me.

With a sudden pull I'm seated on the edge of the bed. He stands up tall. Slowly removing his jeans and then his briefs. His hands tangle in my hair and he slowly guides my head or more specifically my mouth to his pleasure.

It's been awhile since I felt that kind of excitement. He finished and flipped me over. Penetrating me from behind. His cock is rock hard and my pussy is throbbing for him. He still fits me like a glove making me moan like there is no tomorrow. With every trust it's harder, faster more desperate.

He pulls my head back by my hair and I feel my body being taken over by a earth shattering orgasm. I can feel him release inside me. That doesn't stop him from continuing to fuck me. He collapse next to me pulling me into his side. Kissing the side of my head.

Drawing small patterns on my back. "I love you." It brings a smile to my face because he doesn't easily say those words. I look up at him and gives him a warm smile. "I love you too." I kiss him. Slow and sweet.