13 🃏

Ashley's POV

I wake up with a terrible headache. Trying to reach my head I fail. Looking down I see my hand is cuffed to the bed. Hospital bed.

The accident flashes before me. Owen. What happened to him. "Miss easy. You just woke up from a nasty accident. Your body needs time to heal." I look up at the nurse. That's when I noticed my cast. Broken arm wonderful.

Then the pain kicks in. It is a crushing feeling. "I'll get you some painkillers." She walks out and I fall back down in the bed. Fuck.

Footsteps approach. I look up and see Vegh. Sneaking in. She walks over and breaks the cuffs open. "We need to leave now. They caught Owen. I also know what you're gonna say and no. Owen told me to take care of you."

Before I can say more she helps me out the bed into a wheelchair. We escape the hospital with ease. In the car she gives me some painkillers. Their strong so they knock me out.

I wake up with the sound of a plane. I step out of the car. Look around and stop Klaus. As I approach I see someone. Someone familiar. "Mia?" She looks up. Her eyes immediately well up with tears. Klaus pulls the tape off her mouth.

"Ash. Oh my gosh. I thought you were died. Then Brian told me he found you." I stare at her. She stares back and I pull her into a hug. "Mia I'm so glad to see you."

I look up at her again. She is tied to a chair. I'm seated on my legs. "Ash why ? Why him?" I waited for this question. "I couldn't take it anymore Mia. I had to get out. I came to London. I met Owen in the first few months here. I fell inlove instantly. I love him Mia. With everything in me."

She starts to cry again and then I feel that we're landing. A few seconds later the hetch opens and I feel a bump. I look up and see a jeep pull in. I get up from my knees. Owen steps out of the driver side with Riley on the other.

Not a big fan of her. She always had a thing for Owen. The moment I saw him I leaped into his arms. He caught me instantly. Wrapping my legs around his waist. His arms around my waist he pulls me close.

I pull back slightly and he kisses my lips softly. Brings a smile to my face. Riley comes around cocks her pistol and walks towards me. I jump down to get infront but someone runs straight into her.

I make eye contact with Dom. Klaus untied Mia when I stood up. "Mia run. Run like hell." Mia gets up and run around the Jeep hiding from Klaus. Letty, Dom, Brian and Hobbs get out. Letty takes on Riley.

Brian and Hobbs takes on Owen. Dom tries to take Klaus down. I sprint to get Mia to safety. "Get in the car and get the hell out of here." She climbs in but grabs my hand. "Come with me. Please."

I look back and see how Owen kicks Brian's ass along with Hobbs. I hear a scream and see Riley flying out the plane. "I can't leave him Mia." She nods and calls out to Brian. He gets in and they get of the plane.

Letty comes towards me. "Your part of the reason why I can't remember." I'll fight her with a broken arm if I have to but she won't take me down. We start a fight. I see Dom and Hobbs kill Klaus. Owen rushes towards the Jeep calling out for me. I push Letty away hard. Running and jumping into the Jeep.

Dom yells for them to get off he'll be fine. Just as we are about to go Dom grabs Owen. I yell. The start a fight in the Jeep. It keeps going untill Dom pushes Owen back and the outlock wind takes him. Pulling him out of the plane with a thud.

My heart literally shatters. "DOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!" I rush out but Dom grabs my waist pulling me back into his car. I scream and fight him but it's no use. Eventually we are out the plane exploded.

We step out off the car. Letty runs up to Dom kissing him. Brian stands close to Mia. I see Han standing one side with no sign of Gisele. So she died to. I feel my knees weaken. The ground comes close and then arms catching me.

Dom caught me. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME." I try to push him away with the little strength I have left. But I have nothing. My heart is ripped out. I can't breath. I try to walk on my own but fail miserably.

 I try to walk on my own but fail miserably

Dom tries again but I push him away. "You took him from me. YOU TAKE EVERYTHING FROM ME." I hit his chest with the little strength I have left over and over and over again. Untill I fall to my knees and cry. Not long after that I blacked out.