04 🎁

4 years later

Ashley's POV

"What do you mean we have a new team member?" The warm water relaxes my tense shoulder muscles. The water runs down my hair onto my back. New member ?

The shower door opens. I feel hands on my hips pulling me back against his body. Arms folding around my waist. Kisses on my neck and shoulder. "You might know her. Leticia Ortiz."

My hands that were tangled in my hair falls to my side. I turn around to face him. "Letty?" He noddes his head. I thought she was dead. Didn't Fenix kill her about 2 years ago because she wanted to clear Dom's name by ratting them out ?

His hands grab my waist and pulls me against him. Boobs pressing against his firm chest. "She's alive. Found her in a small spanish hospital not to far from the accident. Fenix doesn't really know how to finish a job properly."

Listening to this information. I never liked Fenix. Something about him made me uncomfortable. But it was necessary for the plan so we had to use him. "I went in to finish it but turns out beloved Letty has no memory."

This peaks my attention. Running patterns on his forearms. Assuming she is with us now means Dom doesn't know she is alive. He would tear hell and earth to find her if he knew.

That thought alone brought a smile on my face. So much for never letting her go right. Placing my right arm around his neck. I slightly bite my lower lip and bring him down for a kiss. Wrapping my arms completely around his neck/shoulders.

 Wrapping my arms completely around his neck/shoulders

6 years later

Dominic's POV

Mia just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. Jack. My heart swelled with pride when I saw how Brian and she had began their small family. Ashley would've been thrilled to be an aunt. I wish I paid more attention to what she needed back then. Maybe she wouldn't have disappeared like she did.

I don't even know if she's still alive. Mia was broken. I thought she'd never heal from that. If it wasn't for Brian I would've lost her too. Elena starts to stir in my arms. The sunlight has fallen perfectly onto her face. She's absolutely beautiful.

Kissing her forehead I make my way outside. Pulling a white tanktop over my head. Not long after that Hobbs showed up on my porch. Gave me a folder with a picture of Letty inside.

"It's impossible. She is dead. I saw the car. It was wrecked." Elena touches my shoulder. I can't do this to her. She deserves better than this fucking joke Hobbs is trying to pull on me. "Go. Find her. If there was a small chance my husband could be alive I would've taken it."

There is alot of sadness in her eyes. She misses him. Now I'm hurting her by going to look for someone who is suppose to be dead. Taking the folder I make my way outside. Hobbs leans against his truck.

"The picture was taken in Berlin about two to three days ago." Shaking my head. I still can't wrap my head around it. How the hell is this possible. "I'll give you a few days to talk with Brian. Let me know." With that he got into his truck and off he went.

When I arrived at Mia and Brian's house they were outside playing with Jack. This brought on a smile. Coming closer Mia got up and gave me a cheek kiss. Picking Jack up and going inside. I start telling Brian everything.

After awhile he still keeps on staring at me. "It's impossible." I nod my head. I know. I keep telling myself that. But my heart oh he has hope.