Cat and Mouse part 4

Chapter 4

Ethan shut the door behind him. Blake sat there smiling holding a sharp knife in each hand. "What are we eating?" asked Ethan in a pushy voice. Blake just sat there smiling. "Hello," shouted Ethan. "Can you hear me. That's it I'm leaving." Ethan turned around and started to leave. He heard footsteps behind him. He turned around to see Blake walking toward him. still holding the knifes.

"Where are you going Ethan, the fun is just beginning." Before Ethan could get away. Blake pinned him to the door with the sharp knifes.

"What are you doing?" asked Ethan.

"Do you see these scars?" Blake asked Ethan holding up his arm. Ethan remained silent. "DO YOU SEE THESE SCARS!?!" Blake shouted at Ethan.

"Yes," said Ethan getting nervous and scared.

"Why don't we play a little game?" said Blake. Ethan who was still pinned to the door didn't answer. "I'll go first," said Blake who puled out a pair out dice and tossed them on the ground. The first dice landed on a three the second landed on a four. "Lucky number seven," shouted Blake happily.

Blake took Ethan and pulled him off the door, and pushed him on the couch. Blake took out a box of matches and lit one. Before Ethan could get up off the couch, Blake tossed the match on the couch. The couch started smoking then had flames coming off of it. Blake pushed the couch out of an open window with Ethan still on it. Ethan jumped off the burning couch and into the room before the burning couch fell out the window.

"Very good," said Blake. "I didn't think you would last the first round."

"What are you doing?" Ethan shouted.

"I told you we were playing a game," replied Blake.

"I don't want to play anymore," said Ethan.

"If you win you can stop playing," said Blake.

Ethan had enough. He made a mad dash toward the door. Blake caught up to him in the hallway and pushed him down a small flight of stairs. Blake picked up Ethan who was unconscious and brought him to the basement.

Blake dropped him on the floor, in a big tank in the basement. After about thirty minutes Ethan woke up. He got up and realized he was in a tank. Blake walked up to the tank that Ethan was in. "Are you ready for round two?"  Blake asked.