Cyan x Imposter Blue

Since this is getting more popular for my own good I will continue writing.

Bouncing up and down there was Blue. This was his first ever time on the job! How couldn't he be exited about this. He had such a mature friend that was Cyan, he was the one who taught Blue about the job. They walked out and he looked at his watch.

What he saw shocked him, his eyes widened, gladly nobody noticed him though. He needed to tell his friend Cyan about this. Ugh my first time on the job- why I wanted to be crewmate! He looked up at Cyan with pleading eyes, Cyan catching his eye and walking over to him.

"Is there anything wrong, did a glitch happen?" He shook his head, "no not at all Cyan, I'm the imposter, I don't know what to do!"  Cyan slapped his head "shh be quite, be careful." Cyan had a finger on Blue's face. "I'll teach you, yeah ok?" Blue nodded his head.

Cyan gripped his arm and brang him with him, "you have to fake tasks, the best place to kill is electrical." Walking into electrical with wiring trailing the walls. Turning into the upper electrical was the tasks, a wall lining the tasks. There was purple, without hesitation Blue was ready to kill.

He ran jumping on purple he killed stabbing her. "Sorry," he whispered in her dying wakes. "Good job, now close the doors." Praised Cyan, "how?" He questioned looking up with innocent eyes. "Here," he helped him figure out where and how to.

"Let us leave to," they left electrical and Blue closed the door. "Now let's wait at the door and pretend we were just wanting to get in." They both waited and White joined them. "Hi," she said "are you waiting too?" They both nodded and the door opened.

They all joined in walking in and White gasped, "oh dear what happened!"

A body has been reported

Everyone looked up at the sound and started gathering around the table. "Ok so where?" Yellow questioned "well me and Blue and Cyan found it at electrical." They all looked at eachother. "So where was everyone when it was found?" Chatter surrounded the cafeteria.

"Quite down, quite down! One at a time." Everyone went silent, "alright I was at engine."

"Lower or upper?" Black said, "oh it was lower engine." They all sent eachother questioning looks, "I think we found the culprit." White eye's widened, "no, no! Its not me I promise!" Cyan huffing I big sigh putting two finger between his eye's. "Sorry White we can't afford to lack."

Everyone agreed and decided to vote him out. Cyan and Blue decided they'd be the one to drag them out, "no I said it wasn't me I promise!" He thrashed around trying to get out of both Cyan and Blue's grip. "Sorry mate you got voted out, we can't do anything."

Watching White fall down his scream piercing the air.

White has been ejected.

Blue huffed a sigh "I feel bad," he whispered to only Cyan. "It's ok to feel bad, it's just your job." He kissed Blue on the head to comfort him. Blue's blush increasingly growing, "you see blue.. I really really... Like you.." Blue blushed harder now, "I- I- I like you too Cyan." He looked away embarrassed.

Cyan smiled, he sweeped him off his feet pulling him into a passionate kiss. Blue on his tippy toes just to reach Cyans mouth. Moaning in his mouth, vibrations reaching his pants. He pulled away, "hey let's go somewhere more private..." He agreed panting. They both reached medbay when the lust hit.

Closing the doors Blue did, started kissing Cyan passionately. Cyan's hand trailing his back lightly tickling his back a little. Reaching his arse roughly massaging the area. Twirling Blue around bending him on the medbay table.

Blue's hold back moans coming out a little. Massaging his ass hole his fingers ready to enter his beautiful puckered up hole. Slowly letting the finger sliding up there. "F~fuck that feels w~weird!" Cyan chuckled "I knew you'd be a virgin."

His fingers massaging all the area's it could find. Entering a second finger spreading his nice little pink hole. Blue biting his lip arching his back holding his hands out. Something like how a cat stretches.

Leaning his head back Cyan leaning into kiss Cyan. Kissing Blue, Cyan taking dominance twirling his tounge around every crevice in the mouth. Pulling his fingers out wall disconnecting the mouth. Gently sliding his dick inside Blue's warm insides, his insides shifting uncomfortably.

"That f~feels weird." He started thrusting quickly. "Ah~" Blue's blush covering his ears spreading to his neck. "You look good when you blush," he said muskily into Blue's ear. The only respone that Blue made was a mewl.

Each thrust going deeper and deeper, full of want and lust drove their actions now. They both resonated with eachother they were eachother. Each thrust it got more hot, it was hot, hot, hot, hot. Full of mewls an moans full of everything. At that the release came.

The liquid filling Blue like a balloon. Cyan pulling out watching the substance trickle down Blue's arse.

Did you like it? I'm sorry if you don't but I tried atleast-