Cyan x (imposter white)

Recently I have been sexually assaulted and it did not do any good on my mental health- but I feel like writing :)!

Warning yandere!

Cyan arrived on Polus. This was Cyans first time on Polus. It was pretty big and he got lost multiple times. And at times bumping into walls because Cyan was looking at the map.

Cyan arrived into the waiting room. (I don't know what its called but the thing where the doors close on you) "Hey, White!"

White looked at him. Omg Cyan is talking to me? ME? White had an obsession with Cyan. "Oh yes.. Y'know doing tasks..."

White looked at Cyan smiling sheepishly. Though Cyan couldn't see. I had to lie.. Haha... I could kill him but I LOVE him. "Uh White you okay?"

White is acting pretty weird.. "Oh yes of course! Are you heading to specimen too?" White questioned. "Uhuh! I have some tasks to do in there."

White scratched the back of his head. "Yeah me too actually..."

A body has been reported.

Huh guess the other imposter killed someone.

Cyan and White had headed to the table to discuss. Though it took them longer than usual due to the huge map.

"I think it's CYAN!" Blue exclaimed. "No, no, no! Impossible I was with Cyan!" Pink looked at blue. "Yeah Blue I saw them together. To be honest your sus."

"Yeah, stuck together like glue." Lime said. Cyan blushed slightly. Agh stupid dirty mind!

"Wait let Cyan talk about this." Everyone else at the table agreed. "Well yes I was with White. White was protecting me."

Everyone looking at eachother nodding. "A very reasonable explanation." Purple said. "Well time to vote." Pink said. Everyone voted for Blue.

Though some people didn't, but they voted skip.

Blue has been ejected.
2 imposter's left.

"Damn he wasn't a imposter." Cyan said to White. "Well atleast we are together to protect eachother." Cyan nodded. "Yeah we probably won't die if we stick together."

"Yes exactly." Cyan looked at white. "Heyyy white I kinda need to go to the bathroom." White looked at him and then agreed to stay here.

(Secretely follow him of course) Cyan was walking to the bathroom until he bumped into Black. "Oh hey black..." Black looked down at him.

From what white was observing Black was flirting with whites property. Anger boiling within White. Of course it's black...

The opposite to my color. White had already decided to kill him. He deserved it of course for touching what was his.

Black seemed to notice White's presence. "Hey umm Cyan I think you have an admirer." Black pointed out White.

White took this as an indication he was seen and hid behind the wall. Cyan looked back. "Black your crazy, anyways if I don't leave now I'll piss myself."

After this Cyan politely excused himself from Blacks grip. Once Black was alone White decided it was time. He walked up to him.

"Yo what's up Black." Black looked at him. "Hey weren't you the one..." White didn't let him finish the sentence and shot him.

White ran off as soon as he could cleaning off the vibrant red on his rubbery suit. Cyan walked out and saw Blacks body and gasped.

A body has been reported.

"Hey Cyan weren't you talking with Black." Cyan nodded. "I will admit I was talking with him, I went to the bathroom and when I got out-"

"Yes we know. I don't suspect you at all." Yellow said. "Anyways, White weren't you supposed to be with Cyan?" White looked up at him scared.

"Oh no I told him to wait for me somewhere." Everyone confused. "Well we don't even have any leads so... Skip?"

Everyone agreed and skipped. "Hey? Cyan please follow me." Follow him? Hmm ok. White was done waiting. He was filled with lust.

White had lead Cyan to admin. White pinned Cyan to the pool table. "W-wait White what are you doing?" White didn't respond to the smaller male below him.

White slowly unzipped Cyans rubbery outfit getting it out of the way.

Warning ⚠ rape I think.

Cyan started to thrash and cry out. "What are you doing white! Please no!" White had covered Cyans mouth muffling his screams.

White closed the doors to admin to make sure nobody bothered him. He got out his knife gently sliding it again Cyans bare back.

Cyan slightly arched his back silently moaning. "Exited are you you little slut?" Cyan shuttered and moaned.

White laughed. "Of course you are." White looked him up and down. "Why don't I give you a... Little gift.

White trailed his knife down to Cyans thigh. "Let's ruin your pretty little thigh..." White started carving slut in cursive on his thigh.

"I'm sure the pain doesn't feel very pleasant..." Cyan wimpered in return. "So let me give you pleasure..." White got closer.

"And pain as well..." White smiled insanely down at the submissive creature below him. Whites hands trailed to Cyans cock and started pumping.

Cyan trying to find atleast something to grip on. White's other free hand heading to his arse, entering it. Cyan mewled to the touch.

"Oh what a needy little slut you are?" He nodded in submission. He pulled out his finger and Cyan wimpered of the lack of touch.

"Don't worry I'll touch you more." White plunged his dick into Cyan. Cyan cried out due to pleasure and pain. The cut in his thigh and blood drying.

White slowly tracing the cut he created while continuing to fuck Cyan. "Ahhh damn I'm close! I bet you are too?" White managed to groan out.

They both came breathing heavily.

I know the ending pathetic but I'm really tired. I'm sorry. Anyway put some kinks into the comments that I could add to spice the fan fiction up!