Yellow x (imposter red)

Well I promised I would add my own kink so here is 'docter play' or whatever it is....

Yellow arrived on Polus. He looked around, for he has never went on this exact map before. He packed up his suitcase readying himself to leave.

He strides to Medbay taking in the purpley scenery around him. Yellow was a doctor and even him wouldn't rat out the imposter.

Well as long as they gave him a job to do. (Y'know there the imposter and they harm people.) But sometimes the imposters themselves get harmed.

Yellow couldn't control them.  He always rolled his eye's at those kind. The kind of imposter he hate's are the kind one's.

They never have the ball's to kill someone. He needed a job it was his job to heal people. He arrived at Medbay finally.

He sat there swinging his legs around waiting for his next patient. Soon Pink arrived with a bloody knee. "Hello, well looks like you fell."

"No, the imposter was chasing me!"
"Ah yes imposter." Red entered and stabbed Pink not acknowledging Yellow's existence.

Once his body plopped down his eye's widened. "Well this will be a hard patient." His eye's piercing the dead body.

He looked back up at Red. "No need to worry Red, give me patients and I won't blabber." Red sighed. "What are you? A phsyco?!"

"Ah, call me name's. I don't mind." Red looked at him questionably. Yellow was just grabbing his tools. Red couldn't help but wanting to pounce him.

Red, I would recommend not staying. The process is gruesome."
"No I'll stay. Thanks for the warning though."

WARNING ⚠ GORE!
IF YOU HAVE A STRONG IMAGINATION DO NOT PROCEED.

Red watched in fascination as Yellow sliced Pink's skin. Shoveling his hands in his bloodied guts. He grabbed the tube that leads to the stomach.

He pulled them out. Red winced. Red leaned on yellow looking over his shoulder in wonder. Yellow continued ignoring the pressure on his back.

He started by slicing the elongated organ than started pounding it, making it into powder. He dipped his finger into it tasting it.

Red backed away a little disgusted, either way fascinated. He wondered what was going on in Yellows mind. "Yes, yes that shall be enough."

"Really? What was that for anyway."
"Oh, just curiosity y'know the effects of it." Red looked away in disgust but he didn't mind.

"Ah? Red do you mind moving the remains. Try to avoid camera's if you please."
"Yeah yeah..."

I know I never meant it to be this bloody but that's just how my mind works I guess....

When Red got back Yellow seemed different. "Ah your back Red lovely to see you!" Yellow got up in his face and said.

"I have a new experiment that you would love to do!"

"Oh Yellow before I do that, what is this experiment exactly?"

Red uncomfortable by the closeness between the two. "Ah yes, consent comes first." Oop well I lied, Thought Yellow.

"Well I heard a... Thing or too about intimate touches of love..."
"Yes...? Yellow what are you implying?"

GUYS WHO SHOULD I MAKE THE TOP IDK?!

"Well Red, I have never had the emotion of love before... If you could just help...." Red flushed a little. "Yellow what are you implying?"

"Sorry Red, I think you know perfectly well what I'm implying," purred Yellow. "Well yes but consent Yellow! Consent first!"

He was backed into a corner by now. "Ok Yellow fine, but I'll top!" Yellow didn't agree. I decided lol.

"You know what's weird Red?"
"Yes... What's weird Yellow?" His eye's wandering to the zipper of Reds space suit.

"Well, despite never loving I could still be horny."

"Well that's just normal Yellow."

He looked back up at Red with his green eyes piercing Reds. "Yes that is the most logical answer."

At that Yellow was satisfied and started unzipping Reds suit hungrily. "W-wait be patient!"

No, oh Yellow was not patient Yellow needed craved this knowledge. Sounds like a Ravenclaw!

"Turn around," Red complied. When he did Yellow got something out of his pocket and poured it on his arse. "That's cold!"

"Yes of course it is but it will help, for it is lube." Red looked back and blushed. Yellow started spreading around causing Red to tremble .

Then he put his finger in then another... Spreading out the insides fascinated at it. He leaned and nibbled at Reds neck.

He slowly pulled his fingers out of him ready to inter. Yellows dick throbbing one vain showing. He started gently not hurting Red.

He started thrusting making sure to be very gentle. He started to get a little faster. Reds moans filling the room. Yellows hands sliding to his hips.

Up and down Yellows hand explored. Fascinating body Red had. Or atleast to Yellow. Trailing his finger down Reds exposed spine.

He leaned on Red for support cupping his breasts and came. Red trembling

829 words.

Anyway I dyed my hair red again!!!