~3. Absolutely Smitten~

Start from the beginning

"Wait, what?" she turned to me in surprise. "I thought this was only a one night thing..."

"The only 'one night thing' about this is the fact that I'm going to be teaching you how everything works," I leant against the wall, crossing my arms and smirking at her. "By tomorrow you should know everything and we will work together as normal."

"Oh.." I couldn't tell whether she was okay with this or not. "That wasn't specified."

"Boss is very... vague... when they want to be," I shrugged, I frowned slightly, wondering why Boss didn't just say so. I decided it didn't really matter and brought back my smirk, hoping she didn't notice any brief change of mood. "No matter, now you know."

"Yeah..." she said. "Anyways, Vincent right?"

I raised an eyebrow, how did she know that?

"How'd you know my name?"

"It says it on your name tag," she pointed out. "And Boss said that 'Vincent' will be helping me, so I could've guessed from context."

"I see.." I smirked, slightly amused. "What's your name then?"

"I'm Y/n," she responded.

"Y/n.." I mumbled, I repeated her name, trying to pronounce it correctly. "I like that name..."

I looked back to Y/n to see she was glancing around the office again. I watched her as she made her way over to the left door and pressed the 'door' button. She jumped slightly when the door snapped down. I bit my lip, she was adorable.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," I walked up to her and reached over her shoulder, opening the door again. "We don't want our power going down before the night even starts, now do we?"

"We have limited power?" she turned to me. "Why?"

"It's so our electricity bill doesn't skyrocket over night if someone leaves something on," I responded, I glanced at the clock to see it'd already been over an hour since I last checked. "Speaking of which, it's five minutes till twelve so I'd better start teaching you."

I picked up the tablet off of the desk, turning it on I showed all of the rooms that could be viewed through the cameras. The show stage, the dining area, the pirates cove, the backstage, the east hall, the west hall, the east hall corner, the west hall corner, the storage, the restrooms, and the kitchen, which was audio only.

"They need to fix that.." I mumbled, I turned to her, she looked at me and we made eye contact, I gave her a have smile. She broke eye contact with me shyly, I had to fight every urge to not kiss her right there and then. What was wrong with me? I'd barely known this girl for an hour and I was absolutely smitten. Without warning, the 12am alarm went off. "And so the fun begins.."

Almost immediately there was a sound of footsteps. That was weird. They usually weren't out until 3am on the first night.

"Vincent what's that noise?" Y/n muttered quietly, the fear in her voice melted my heart. I quickly went to the show stage camera to see Bonnie wasn't there.

"It must be Bonnie," I remarked. "Check the light for me, will you love?"

"Uh yeah sure," she turned away from me and made her way to the left door.

She switched on the light and sure enough Bonnie was there, for a while she stood there, I could tell she was in a state of panic. This was normal for new nightguards, all I could do was pray she'd get out of it quickly. My prayers were answered when she punched the door button, slamming the door shut in his face.

"Took you long enough," I smirked, she spun around the glared at him.

"Why didn't you tell me those things were able to move?" she asked.