Holding Out For A Hero

"I heard an explosion. What happened? Did we get attacked by shape-shifters again?" Donald yells running into the living room.

"Ahh! No, but could you cover up? I'm seeing a few too many shape shifting over there." Azula says averting her eyes from the horrible sight. Donald rolls his eyes in annoyance.

"What happened?" He asks

"I'm guessing a combination of gravity and middle-age." Kaz states. Azula snickers as she and Kaz share a high five.

"To that." Donald says almost having enough of their nonsense.

"Oh, well, um, Oliver and Chase were talking about science, and Azula was reading a book and wouldn't pay attention to me, I got bored, I yawned, um, something flew out of my mouth, and voila, I set the table on fire." Kaz explains.

"Tada." Azula says holding her arms out.

"He found a another super power. It's a fire grenade." Oliver says.

"That's the most generic name ever." Azula says rolling her eyes.

"She's right! I'm calling it my yawn bomb." Kaz states.

"Yeah, 'cause that's much better." Oliver quips back.

"So, wait, you just discovered something you didn't even know you had? How many powers were in that space rock?" Chase asks.

"That's tough to say. I mean, it didn't really come with a manual, and even if it did, I probably wouldn't read it." Kaz says.

"Who knows if he would read I correctly either way." Azula says with a smirk.

"This is just like you guys when you unlock new bionic abilities." Donald says.

"Oh, yeah, except that our abilities come from a highly advanced infrastructure and theirs come from a magic witch pebble. Woooooo!" Chase mocks.

"Either way, this is a great opportunity for the team. We can teach them to hone their abilities the way I trained you." Donald says excitedly.

"Superhero school. That sounds like fun." Oliver says.

"School? Boring!" Kaz yawns and fire grenade comes out of mouth, setting something on fire.

"And destructive." Azula says. Chase puts out fire with fire extinguisher

"Well, that's the last time that umbrella stand attacks us." Kaz says.

"Since when was that there though?" Azula questions.

. . .

"Good news, ladies. I'm about to teach my first class of superhero school." Donald says walking out of the hyperlift with the others.

"I'm out." Bree says getting up.

"Right behind you." Skylar says.

"Aww no." Azula whines. "Don't leave me."

Bree and Skylar leave while waving goodbye to Azula.