Superhero Code

"Lunch is ready!" Oliver says.

The group is all in the kitchen as Oliver is seen finishing up lunch.

"I'll grab the plates." Chase says, getting up from his sitting position next to Azula.

"Oh, just like you grabbed the heart of the girl I love?" Oliver questions bitterly.

"Still not over me getting Skylar her powers back, huh?" Chase asks.

"Nope. And you'll notice your tomato slice is very thin." Oliver says as if it was offensive.

"Wow, you showed him." Bree says sarcastically.

"Yeah, I also skimped on his lettuce." Oliver continues.

"Ay Santa María stop the madness." Azula says jokingly. "I'll get the plates."

She opens the cupboard and all the plates fall out broken.

"Why are they all broken? What happened?" Bree questions walking over.

"Well, I was doing the dishes, and I accidentally broke them with my super strength." Oliver explains.

"That still doesn't answer why you put them back in the cabinet." Bree says.

"Because now we have service for 36 tiny people." Oliver tells them.

"Hey guys." Kaz says walking into the kitchen.

"Hey!" Azula says with a smile.

"Hey, Kaz, I didn't smell you come in. Did you shower?" Bree asks.

"Yeah, I had to. My younger brother Kyle's coming to visit... and the pen I was chewing on exploded all over my face." Kaz explains as Azula let's out a small chuckle.

"I didn't know you had a little brother." Chase says.

"Yeah, well, growing up, Kyle and I never really bonded, but now that he's older and I moved away, I think he misses me. This is our chance to finally become best buds." Kaz tells them smiling. The doorbell chimes. "That's him." He goes to open the door revealing Kyle. "Kyle!"

"The bionic people!" Kyle tosses his backpack to Kaz and runs over to the rest of the group.

"Wow, if I didn't know any better, I'd think you're more excited to see them than me." Kaz says absentmindedly.

"I am." Kyle says with a straight face.

. . .

"So when my mom told me that Kaz was an intern with the bionic people, I just had to come see for myself." Kyle says standing in the middle of the couch.

"Okay, well, now you saw 'em so, what do you say you and I get outta here and take our chances eating some street meat." Kaz says.

"Kaz, do you mind? The grown-ups are talking." Kyle says causing Kaz's face to fall. Azula walks next to him trying to give him a reassuring smile.

"I can't believe I'm sitting next to the Chase Davenport. You're my favorite bionic hero." Kyle gushes.

"I get that all the time."